Can I buy Cruise Next Deposit after my cruise?

JinxyB

I’ve purchased, “Welcome back rewards” coupons. They’re available a certain number of days, up to 45?, after sailing. I think the cost is $250, counts as full deposit excluding full suites and gives you $75 obc on the future sailing.

Here’s a link

https://ncl.secure.force.com/Wheretonext/

Edited by littlelulu01

I’ve purchased, “Welcome back rewards” coupons. They’re available a certain number of days, up to 45?, after sailing. I think the cost is $250, counts as full deposit excluding full suites and gives you $75 obc on the future sailing.

Here’s a link

https://ncl.secure.force.com/Wheretonext/

Yes, I have too. I recall receiving an email from NCL a couple of days after completing a sailing. The extra $75 OBC is nice.

You might get one a little under $150 for one that someone "needs" to get rid of.

We sold the 6 we had to members here for $175 each as we had no further use for them as we are nowadays booking

at inter-line rates and CruiseNext certificates cannot be used with those insanely low rates, rates as low as $25 per

person per day!

What is an inter-line rate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From time to time, one or more cruise lines will offer special discounts on select sailings to Vacations To Go customers who are employees of a domestic or international commercial passenger airline. Employees of other cruise lines, Amtrak, Federal Express, DHL, United Parcel Service (UPS), Worldspan, Sabre, Galileo/Apollo, Amadeus, and members of the Airline Pilots' Association (ALPA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN) and National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA) may also be eligible. In some cases, the spouse, parents, parents-in-law and dependent children may book one stateroom if the interline eligible guest is not traveling. Retired airline and cruise line employees may also be eligible. You must present proper documentation at the time of booking to qualify for the special rates.

From time to time, one or more cruise lines will offer special discounts on select sailings to Vacations To Go customers who are employees of a domestic or international commercial passenger airline. Employees of other cruise lines, Amtrak, Federal Express, DHL, United Parcel Service (UPS), Worldspan, Sabre, Galileo/Apollo, Amadeus, and members of the Airline Pilots' Association (ALPA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN) and National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA) may also be eligible. In some cases, the spouse, parents, parents-in-law and dependent children may book one stateroom if the interline eligible guest is not traveling. Retired airline and cruise line employees may also be eligible. You must present proper documentation at the time of booking to qualify for the special rates.

Thanks for taking time to explain. Leaves me out lol