First timer question for Bliss

Shevys

This is my first cruise and we set sail Saturday for Alaska. I have made some dining and entertainment reservations, but want to book go karts and adjust a few other things as well. I am not sure what time I'll actually get on board, seeing how this is my first cruise and have no status, guessing we'll be among the last to board? Is it faster to book/adjust at one of the screens or with someone on board, and if so, who/where? Any pro tips out there? I don't want to miss the opportunity to see or do something if I can avoid it. Thanks!

If you show up at the port around 10:00, you will be one of the first to board shortly after 11:15. That gives you time to get through security and check in.

The Buffet and The Local are open for lunch at 11:30. Main dining room (Taste and Savor) open at noon for lunch.

There will be a dining reservation station in the Social night club on Deck 6 midship. Go Karts and laser tag can be reserved on any touch screen kiosk in elevator lobbies. And a comedy show.

New dining reservations can be made on the kiosks, but you need to talk to someone to change them.

Daily programs, menus, etc can be found on our thread https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2641186

I always try and get to the ship as early as possible. You should sign up for an early slot to get on the ship. As a first time cruiser you may have to stand an a couple of the longer lines (as some lines are for havens as well as customers who have sailed before.). Just get there early relax and enjoy. Don't stress out about the lines it will move pretty quickly.

Is there laundry facilities on board? Can you use cash or charge to you cruise account? Thanks

there is no self service however there will be a "Fill The Bag" laundry special offered. I think it is about $19.95 and charged to your account.

there is no self service however there will be a "Fill The Bag" laundry special offered. I think it is about $19.95 and charged to your account.

Yes! This was fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums