Breeze - BlueIguana Questions

ShrajoGator

I read that the BlueIguana Cantina serves breakfast....

1. What are the hours?

2. Do they serve corn tortillas?

Leaving in 27 days....super excited!

The Blue Iguana breakfast burritos are the best I've ever had! My only complaint is it's not hot by time I add all the the wonderful things such as sour cream, guacamole, salsa. Etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

I'm not a fan of any breakfast burrito, but I can tell you that the lunch items at the Blue Iguana Cantina are incredible! I love the fish tacos, pork, and chicken (all soft flour tortilla, hand made right in front of you). You can ASK FOR A CORN TORTILLA bowl and they'll get it from the back. I've had amazing taco salads for lunch!!! The fixings bar has so much that you can create a new salad or taco every time!

I'm not a fan of any breakfast burrito, but I can tell you that the lunch items at the Blue Iguana Cantina are incredible! I love the fish tacos, pork, and chicken (all soft flour tortilla, hand made right in front of you). You can ASK FOR A CORN TORTILLA bowl and they'll get it from the back. I've had amazing taco salads for lunch!!! The fixings bar has so much that you can create a new salad or taco every time!

You can also get a shrimp soft taco if you ask.... they just don't advertise it. :)

I read that the BlueIguana Cantina serves breakfast....

1. What are the hours?

2. Do they serve corn tortillas?

Leaving in 27 days....super excited!

I was on Breeze in March. The blue iguana breakfast hours were 7:30 to 10:30 on sea days and 7:00 to 10:30 on port days. Lunch was 12-2:30 on sea days and 12-3:30 on port days. I'm not sure about the taco side but on the burrito side the options were wheat or jalapeno.