"Your reservation is being modified" message.........Common ?

When I try access my Allure reservation for Oct for checkin, I am getting a message saying Error: Your reservations is being modified...A LOT. I was able to enter info for the first passenger, but now getting that error. Is it common to see that error or I am doing something wrong.

When I try access my Allure reservation for Oct for checkin, I am getting a message saying Error: Your reservations is being modified...A LOT. I was able to enter info for the first passenger, but now getting that error. Is it common to see that error or I am doing something wrong.

Yes!

I assume the previous version of the web site scheme still applies - you can't simply close the browser when you are in a booking, you have to use the "exit" link. Otherwise you'll get that message for about 20 min after.

If you try the suggestions here and it still says the reservation is being modified, try calling RC customer service. They can sometimes help in these situations.

I ALWAYS have to call. ALWAYS. I can wait days, use different browsers, etc. It is just awful. I oversee five cabins for our upcoming trip and I cringe everytime I have to go in and purchase, print, checkin, etc. I always log out. Between RCCL, MSC and Disney, by the end of the day I sometimes want to throw my computer out the window!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am also on Allure in Oct and have tried all the tips above with the same result. I am going to have to call, but I am trying to work up to it - it took 4 calls last time I needed something to get it done.

Out of curiosity, is your entertainment available to book? Ours still hasn’t become available, and we are past final payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I ALWAYS have to call. ALWAYS. I can wait days, use different browsers, etc. It is just awful. I oversee five cabins for our upcoming trip and I cringe everytime I have to go in and purchase, print, checkin, etc. I always log out. Between RCCL, MSC and Disney, by the end of the day I sometimes want to throw my computer out the window!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree, my issues with Royal haven't been as bad as some people but other Cruise Lines websites suck also...