Billing error in our favor!

I have never seen this topic here before :)

We actually had a billing error in on favor on Radiance!

The Voom Internet was awful on our Alaska trip, and on day 5 or 6, we went down to the service desk to complain. They had us talk to the Internet desk lady, and she looked at our usage, and agreed to give us 30% back (approx $30). We were ok with that. When we got final bill on last night, it had appeared they had given us a full refund! Just got credit card statement back, and indeed see the full refund on there. Yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Voom Internet was awful on our Alaska trip, and on day 5 or 6, we went down to the service desk to complain. They had us talk to the Internet desk lady, and she looked at our usage, and agreed to give us 30% back (approx $30). We were ok with that. When we got final bill on last night, it had appeared they had given us a full refund! Just got credit card statement back, and indeed see the full refund on there. Yay!!!

On Freedom last June we had the UK Free Drinks package.

When in Chops Grill the waiter said the bottled sparkling water was not included but I knew it was but didn't want to spoil our night so I just paid for that plus the extra on our Bottles of wine.

Next day I took my list of the DP free drinks to GS.

At first they were hesitant but when I showed them the Deluxe Drinks list they agreed I was right.

I thought they would just credit the water but they credited all the additional drinks charges for our bottles of wine in Chops Grill that night.

Yeah Royal makes mistakes my favor at time. Not getting charged for things. Two years ago took my Daughter on cruise and we made 4 phone calls from cabin at sea, had a family Emergency. Figured get our Diamond Plus discount per minute. Never got charged a penny. It's weird, about once a yr they miss charging me for stuff...

you should definitely call and dispute this

I had to escalate getting free gratuities credited to our acct (it was advertised in error but I had screenshot the ad so they honored it). However, when they credited the grats to our acct, instead of 2 people it was for everyone in my party. That was a nice surprise!