Secret public balconies on Allure - any pics?

After reading through a recently revived thread regarding an Allure review, I was unable to see the pics included in the review for some reason. The poster mentioned spending quite a bit of time on "secret" aft balconies open to the public on Decks 11,12, and 14. I thought I also read separately about one on Deck 7. Can someone post either a pic of the actual ship with an arrow showing where the balconies are, so I can visually locate them, and/or pics of the balcony itself so I can see how spacious it is. Thanks in advance. Will be on Allure in March and was hoping to scope out a nice place for my parents to sit and get the balcony feel, as they are in an inside cabin.

Those balconies on 11,12 and 14 are gone now and turned into cabins. The one on deck 7 is still there as it is right below the rock climbing wall.

After reading through a recently revived thread regarding an Allure review, I was unable to see the pics included in the review for some reason. The poster mentioned spending quite a bit of time on "secret" aft balconies open to the public on Decks 11,12, and 14. I thought I also read separately about one on Deck 7. Can someone post either a pic of the actual ship with an arrow showing where the balconies are, so I can visually locate them, and/or pics of the balcony itself so I can see how spacious it is. Thanks in advance. Will be on Allure in March and was hoping to scope out a nice place for my parents to sit and get the balcony feel, as they are in an inside cabin.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

After reading through a recently revived thread regarding an Allure review, I was unable to see the pics included in the review for some reason.

While good for general information, be careful of dated reviews as some specifics could have changed.

• 2 weeks later...

The deck on 7 aft still exists. You can get there from the very end of the hallway, or there are stairs by the Aqua Theater where you can get there. There is also still the sun deck on 14 all the way forward. Port side. But it was locked the entire week I was on board in June.

The deck on 7 aft still exists. You can get there from the very end of the hallway, or there are stairs by the Aqua Theater where you can get there. There is also still the sun deck on 14 all the way forward. Port side. But it was locked the entire week I was on board in June.
7 aft is a good place to watch aqua show from if you arrive late.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk