Flying into Sydney on Australia Day 2019 - any tips?

Fell in love with chicks when I was driving a lot. So easy to eat while driving, unlike a pie or hamburger.

Depends on the size of one's hand and mouth, Mr Gut, just ram it in old son.:')

From Harrys web site

During Harry’s time in the Middle East, he was nicknamed “Tiger” due to his boxing prowess and the name stuck. Upon his return in 1945, Harry realised that Sydney hadn’t changed much and it was still almost impossible to get a good feed late-night, so he reopened and the caravan has been operating continuously since.

The phrase ‘Café de Wheels’ came about as the city council of the day insisted that mobile food caravans move a minimum of 12 inches a day. Harry dutifully obeyed and thus the name was expanded to Harry’s Café de Wheels. Before the councils ruling, the caravan was known simply as ‘Harry’s.’

Bit of nostalgia there. I think I had my first delicacy from Harry's circa 1967, when I walked the beat down that way from Darlo. Tough days, but the dogs eyes were good, kept one going on a winters night.

Bit of nostalgia there. I think I had my first delicacy from Harry's circa 1967, when I walked the beat down that way from Darlo. Tough days, but the dogs eyes were good, kept one going on a winters night.

Don't want to make you feel old Uncle Les, but I was taking my first breaths in 1967.;p

Don't want to make you feel old Uncle Les, but I was taking my first breaths in 1967.;p

Oh dear Uncle Mic, I was a strapping 6 foot, footballing Adonis, lol.:') God bless you my son. Time for a Bundy and Coke.

Off topic, but Uncle Les I found a new cheap excellent tipple to coexist with Hardys. Lindemans have released a 1litre bottle of Bin 45 Cab Sav. It's on special this week at Woolies for $5 a bottle ;-)

To catch up with Mic you have to read back a bit Gut. Your own comment :)

Off topic, but Uncle Les I found a new cheap excellent tipple to coexist with Hardys. Lindemans have released a 1litre bottle of Bin 45 Cab Sav. It's on special this week at Woolies for $5 a bottle ;-)

To catch up with Mic you have to read back a bit Gut. Your own comment :)

Thanks, I like the Bin 45, have to go get some tomorrow...1 litre bottles are good, the more you drink the more you save.:halo:

I had mine about the same time but I was just a nipper

Oh dear Uncle Mic, I was a strapping 6 foot, footballing Adonis, lol.:') God bless you my son. Time for a Bundy and Coke.

Red wine for me, currently having a batch of nice reds from a boutique winery. A shiraz tonight.:D

Wow, sounds like a bargain.

Mucky, can’t see it here, but where are you coming from?

Well, let's just say we are no strangers to an Irish pub (or two, or three) - the ones that don't have Irish Pub in their name ;p

Flying out of Dublin via Hong Kong. Cruise is Norwegian Jewel on the 30th, so looking forward to hearing about yours in December.

Well, let's just say we are no strangers to an Irish pub (or two, or three) - the ones that don't have Irish Pub in their name ;p

Flying out of Dublin via Hong Kong. Cruise is Norwegian Jewel on the 30th, so looking forward to hearing about yours in December.

I’ll tell what I think as soon as we get home.

Noice, .:D