What’s your favorite thing about Princess?

tourismtessy

I have only sailed Princess once; and my favorite thing were the smiles from the crew. I spent seven days and the crew were always smiling and nodding hello or stopping to talk with me. If I had any questions they always smiled and gave me answers. Dining room staff were great and always had smiles and lots to talk about. So for me it was all about the :):):):):D:D

Tell me about the laundry? We are taking a 3 week trip with a carry on. Any tips appreciated. First time Princess cruiser. Thanks

Laundry will be expensive if you pay for the service (pay by item). The laundry rooms are convenient, but they can get busy. I would recommend bringing (or acquiring in port) your own detergent and dryer sheets, they can get costly. I think it's $3 wash and $3 dry for the machines themselves. Some ships have better machines than others. I have been (on the Star maybe) where every load needed 2 dryer runs, but that was an issue on one cruise (different machines used, same problem). Anyway, if you pay for the laundry service, they do a great job with pressing suits, but I've had more delicate clothing ruined by them. So, I prefer not to send anything I really like. They wash everything in HOT water.

My favorite thing I'd the amazing people I have met. I remember a conversation in the Churchill's one night. A man from Beirut, a woman from London, a woman from Sydney, a young man from Moscow and us from Pittsburgh. The wine was flowing and the conversation went far into the night. Truly one of my most favorite experiences.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Forums mobile app

We have cruised with P&O, Celebrity, RCL and Princess have the most comfortable beds, the crew are always friendly, like the different restaurants that you don't have to pay extra, anytime dining. To me any day at sea is great, you can't beat it.