What’s your favorite thing about Princess?

tourismtessy

Princess sails out of the local port. I can drive there. No airports. No airlines. No TSA. No cranky airline passengers. (Actually, I am the leader of the cranky airline passengers.)

Ooh. I just thought of something else--the liberal carry-on wine policy. Again, that fits in well with not having to deal with airlines.

Edited by XBGuy

The military discount that all honorably discharged veterans qualify for.

The Captains Circle free internet minutes. It may be slow, but imagine paying for slow internet.

The Volcano from the kids menu. I start our table and our neighboring tables ordering it every cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by jagsfan

I've never done that. On my next cruise, it'll be chilly the first day out so I plan on doing that in my cabin.

You will love this in room service. Enjoyed it last December with our daughter and her travel companion. It makes you feel so special!

I agree about the other passengers. We have met such nice people on board Princess cruises.

This. My friend and I were on the Regal Princess in January. We met so many nice people that we are doing the same cruise again in January 2019.

Love being able to get all dolled up on Formal Night. Love that Princess keep this tradition of ocean sailing alive. We have no opportunity to dress up at home but hubby has a dinner suit and multiple bow ties and I have more than a few evening gowns with appropriate accessories that get an airing every time we cruise. Please Princess, don't ever let this tradition disappear particularly now there are multiple dining venues.

My favorite things about Princess are the new CC category cabins and dining; Alfredo's on the Regal/Royal; itineraries; pricing is competitive on the whole; atmosphere of "older" cruisers(am in my 70's, enough said!! Grin); and on the whole, the staff have been considerate and helpful.

Pooh

The freshly baked Challah that we receive each night for dinner along with the lox, cream cheese, sliced onions and tomatoes.

37561151004_78789d00bc_b.jpgDinner Table

Runner up are the many shrimp cocktail one can order as an appetizer

37561240814_1ac63bb60f_b.jpgShrimp for our table

And the third runner up is the Volcano on the children's menu

26495817309_3f0ef5cb3e_b.jpgVolcano Desert

Howard