Is there a "guest-laundry" area on the Celebrity Infinity?

spaghetti

Is there an area on the Infinity for guests to wash their own laundry? Other cruise lines have guest laundry rooms on a few decks. Does anyone out there, that has cruised on the Infinity, know whether they have these onboard this ship?

I once suggested to my wife that we should get a big Motorhome and go traveling.....her response was her idea of a vacation wasn’t taking the kitchen, the washer/dryer, and all rooms and bed she’d have to clean along with us. Apparently she doesn’t see all the hard work I do at home.....I guess she looks away those 10min of my ‘worktime’.

So, not only is there no self-laundry service, there are many who are happy about that. I know people, including us, do tours and so on prior/after the cruise so we can’t pack enough clothes for the time away. But the onboard laundry pricing isn’t a killer, about the same as your local laundry. Of course, few of us have all our regular clothes done at a local laundry but its not that expensive....my subjective option.

And think of all the enjoyment of not having to sit doing laundry!

Den

Is there an area on the Infinity for guests to wash their own laundry? Other cruise lines have guest laundry rooms on a few decks. Does anyone out there, that has cruised on the Infinity, know whether they have these onboard this ship?

Also, irons and steamers are prohibited and they will not loan you either.