Check-in time...tips?

flyboyswife

we booked fairly last minute so check-in time is ... not desirable. Any tips to trying to change? I looked at profile to see if I could edit that part of reservation and ... no-go. Was hoping if someone with early time wanted later, I could switch. Is it worth a call to TA or CCL? I guess that’s a drawback to booking last minute.

we booked fairly last minute so check-in time is ... not desirable. Any tips to trying to change? I looked at profile to see if I could edit that part of reservation and ... no-go. Was hoping if someone with early time wanted later, I could switch. Is it worth a call to TA or CCL? I guess that’s a drawback to booking last minute.

Hi

It doesn't quite work that way. You can always give your TA a call, who knows.

I would suggest, just arrive after 1 p.m., there will be almost no wait, and by the time you get on the ship your cabin will be ready.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Hi

It doesn't quite work that way. You can always give your TA a call, who knows.

I would suggest, just arrive after 1 p.m., there will be almost no wait, and by the time you get on the ship your cabin will be ready.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Thanks! 1300 is better than 1430!

Thanks! 1300 is better than 1430!

Hi

Sorry, that was before you mentioned that you sail out of Baltimore.

They typically dock later and depart later and that's if they are on time. Last trip out of Baltimore we didn't return to port until just before 1 p.m. Cars weren't allowed into the port area.

I wouldn't arrive before your allotted time in Baltimore and I would keep an eye on emails in case of any delays.

have a great cruise

Hi

Sorry, that was before you mentioned that you sail out of Baltimore.

They typically dock later and depart later and that's if they are on time. Last trip out of Baltimore we didn't return to port until just before 1 p.m. Cars weren't allowed into the port area.

I wouldn't arrive before your allotted time in Baltimore and I would keep an eye on emails in case of any delays.

have a great cruise

Agree ,also sign up for Carnival alerts with your phone .

It will be during your online check in process. A text will be sent to your phone, soon after you enter your cell number. You respond to the text, “ALERT & booking number.”

Just a heads up you can not do your online check-in until within 90 days of the cruise departure.

1) Print out 2 copies of your boarding passes.

2) Google FttF and print out the little red logo.

3) Cut out the little logo and tape it to one copy of your boarding passes, making certain it is positioned exactly in the same spot on everyone’s pass.

4) Make a photocopy of the “cut n taped” boarding passes to carry with you, and shred the original.

Get to the port as early as you want and present the “FttF” boarding passes to the crowd control staff, as they guide you to the priority check-in.

When you check-in, make sure you present the authentic boarding passes without the logo (so you don’t raise suspicion).

As you step away from the check-in counter represent the FttF passes to the staff who directs you to the FttF sitting area.

Viola - earlier check in, earlier boarding.

If you really have large cajones, you can carry the charade onto the ship and try to get priority tendering. LOL.

Honest? Absolutely not! But worth suggesting for the entertainment value of the ensuing comments that begin now. LOL

3) Cut out the little logo and tape it to one copy of your boarding passes, making certain it is positioned exactly in the same spot on everyone’s pass.

4) Make a photocopy of the “cut n taped” boarding passes to carry with you, and shred the original.

Get to the port as early as you want and present the “FttF” boarding passes to the crowd control staff, as they guide you to the priority check-in.

When you check-in, make sure you present the authentic boarding passes without the logo (so you don’t raise suspicion).

As you step away from the check-in counter represent the FttF passes to the staff who directs you to the FttF sitting area.

If you really have large cajones, you can carry the charade onto the ship and try to get priority tendering. LOL.

Honest? Absolutely not! But worth suggesting for the entertainment value of the ensuing comments that begin now. LOL

ROFLMAO! - I myself wouldn’t do this, but it sure seems like it would work. Awe, loopholes! Thanks for the entertainment factor that will follow with the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by 2MORECRUISERS

:p

And now Carnival institutes a new check at the counter when checking your boarding pass. Wrong time for check in?.......after confiscating your phony pass they guide you to a central corral in the middle of the terminal and you have to wait until last to board. Now that would be funny. :)

Why wouldn't you just make yourself diamond then?

Ooh, I would not recommend that...

Getting caught with a counterfeit FttF boarding pass would get you in hot water with Carnival. You can live with that.

However, getting caught for “Stolen Diamond Valor” will get you lynched by an angry mob in the priority waiting area.