Quest game

So, it kind of depends - I think mainly on the CD and also the crowd. I've attended Quest on three different ships. It was pretty raunchy on all three, but way overboard on the Glory a few years ago. Ladies (middle age & over) pulling their shirts & bras off when the host asked for bras - not a great look (lol).

If you're not sure that you want to participate, you can stand near the back (or sit if you can find a seat) and watch. It's really pretty funny watching the crazies - just stay out of the way or you will be run over. It is definitely for those 18 and older.

I always feel sorry for the "helpers" - the entertainment staff assisting the CD. My daughter was on the staff on the Glory - it was her second week and oh my!! People really get serious about being the first one on the stage. She loved it though.

You should go and at least be an observer.

How raunchy does this get? I've never been, but trying to decide if I would want to check it out. I'm not a prude, but not sure how"out of my comfort zone" I want to get. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Its hard to say...each is different every time.

I would suggest as previous poster did..stand near the back, if you don't like it, you can simply leave without even being noticed.

BTW....they havent been too raunchy for me (so far) .. LOL . I am amazed at how many people are willingly to do literally anything to win this game...its amusing. I am way too chicken to participate, but I do enjoy watching the game.

There is one in the daytime that is family friendly. Then there is an adult one which is late at night after the 18+ comedy show. They give several warnings, make anyone under 18 leave, and mention several times that it is 18+ and can get risque/raunchy.

How raunchy does this get? I've never been, but trying to decide if I would want to check it out. I'm not a prude, but not sure how"out of my comfort zone" I want to get. Lol

They got my pruidish sons shorts off him one time. I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't participate but it was fun to watch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How explicit it gets depends on the CD, Assist. CD, and/or Comedy Club Manager hosts running the show, as well as how desperate the participants are to win.

One segment, that seems to always be part, but handled differently by the hosts, has been the inside out cross dressing. We've attended where the hosts insist that the team members go behind behind the stage curtain or backlit screen to switch clothing, while others just let it happen right on the "dance floor" area where the stackable chairs normally are. So we've seen ranges from nothing but the end results but heard plenty during the process because they miked the area (& kept it dark back there), to seeing just heads and feet clearly while silhouettes changed, to watching a scene that resembles a hidden camera in a co-ed fitting room including full frontals (or rear ends) of both genders.

What may bother you will not bother others.

When we first started gong it was a lot wilder. The last 4 or so have been tamer. I was told by a cruise director they were told to start taming them down. We did see a man get hurt bad when trying to pull his pants off on the stairs while drunk. The Vista one with Matt as cruise director was a little edgier.

As others said, it's hard to know how you'll feel. If you are not a fan of crude language and jokes, adult situations, and drunken stupidity acted out by fellow passengers, you will likely not enjoy it. If you are a party person who likes to get a little wild then sit down close where you can play. If you just want to go for laughs sit up high or towards the back. I will tell you it normally gets cruder as it goes on. If you are uncomfortable at the beginning, leave.

Also, the drunker the crowd the more over the top it will get. Have your phone ready to video record, there is always at least one thing you will want a record of.

When we first started gong it was a lot wilder. The last 4 or so have been tamer. I was told by a cruise director they were told to start taming them down. We did see a man get hurt bad when trying to pull his pants off on the stairs while drunk. The Vista one with Matt as cruise director was a little edgier.

As others said, it's hard to know how you'll feel. If you are not a fan of crude language and jokes, adult situations, and drunken stupidity acted out by fellow passengers, you will likely not enjoy it. If you are a party person who likes to get a little wild then sit down close where you can play. If you just want to go for laughs sit up high or towards the back. I will tell you it normally gets cruder as it goes on. If you are uncomfortable at the beginning, leave.

Also, the drunker the crowd the more over the top it will get. Have your phone ready to video record, there is always at least one thing you will want a record of.

Best with a younger CD and a young crowd for sure

It is posted on the hub app, look around 11pm to midnight for it.

The prize is a coveted ship on a stick.

I have seen it on a 4 day, but only once. Frankie the CD did not do it for any of our 15 or so cruises with him. However, once he was the DJ for it (without saying anything) and let Andy the comedy manager run it.

Check the hub app once you're onboard, if you don't see it ask!

Yes it will be in the fun times. For the person asking what this is - it's like a audience participation game for adults. They will have you be in a group (usually everyone sitting at a table together) and give you a number. Then they ask you to do something or get something and bring it to the stage - to get a point you have to be the first 10 or something to check in - (like someone said, you're not allowed to talk about Quest, lol). Let's just say, some groups really want to win!! A lot has to do with items of clothing.

It is funny to watch.

Is Quest held on 4 night cruises? I will be on the Ecstasy.

We took 4 day cruise on Ecstasy recently and it was not on schedule. They added it last minute as an outdoor event could not be done due to weather. I am glad they did. Really enjoyed watching it. It was very raunchy. The CD Gary was young so that might be contributing factor.

We took 4 day cruise on Ecstasy recently and it was not on schedule. They added it last minute as an outdoor event could not be done due to weather. I am glad they did. Really enjoyed watching it. It was very raunchy. The CD Gary was young so that might be contributing factor.

Just an FYI that was pretty mild from the one I saw:o. However, it was 5yrs ago and people say it has tamed down.