Norwegian Escape Supper Club

Mhl76

One search into Google/IE or any other search engine - you will find the answer. Here's a site for more info, however the menu would be old since this is back from 2015: https://entrepreneursodyssey.com/what-to-expect-at-the-supper-club-on-norwegian-escape/ or read this post/review: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55410693&postcount=5

One search into Google/IE or any other search engine - you will find the answer. Here's a site for more info, however the menu would be old since this is back from 2015: https://entrepreneursodyssey.com/what-to-expect-at-the-supper-club-on-norwegian-escape/ or read this post/review: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55410693&postcount=5

Sorry Pooh, nether of these posts are current/correct. The first post was the original Brat Pack show in the Supper Club which was discontinued and moved to the main theater about 6 months after the ship was christened. The second post is mine,,, and since that time, a permanent show Choir of Man has been installed,,, which has a new English pub menu for an additional fee.

Sorry Pooh, nether of these posts are current/correct. The first post was the original Brat Pack show in the Supper Club which was discontinued and moved to the main theater about 6 months after the ship was christened. The second post is mine,,, and since that time, a permanent show Choir of Man has been installed,,, which has a new English pub menu for an additional fee.

Thanks BirdTravels, I just wanted OP to get an idea of how the room look like. I'm sure the room will still be same or similar looking. As for shows and menus, of course these will change. Yes, the Choir of Man will be changed too. The will have new members and original members will be going on their USA tour. Heard that the fees for Choir of Man was lowered to $19 something.

Thanks BirdTravels, I just wanted OP to get an idea of how the room look like. I'm sure the room will still be same or similar looking. As for shows and menus, of course these will change. Yes, the Choir of Man will be changed too. The will have new members and original members will be going on their USA tour. Heard that the fees for Choir of Man was lowered to $19 something.

Actually people have said they redid the room (or at least the stage) to look like an Irish pub, so basically that wasn’t right either. :D

Yes the price was lowered to $19.19. Looking forward to seeing it, it’s getting great reviews on the show (the food not so much.)

Is the choir of man the supper club?

The Supper Club is really just the name of the venue (room), and indicates the show includes a meal. Yes, the Choir of Man is now the show playing in that room, for the $19.19 per person charge.

Is the choir of man the supper club?

The Supper Club is the venue which is used for the Choir of Man show and other activities (including the Escape the Big Top escape room). The Pub scene (bar, etc.) are just props and roll back behind the state curtain when the room is not being used for the show.

I just saw this show last Saturday and it was fabulous! The food - not so much. It was traditional English Pub food three courses - a salmon cake appetizer, bangers and mash (sausage and mashed potatoes) and dessert of bread pudding with a jar of meringue and some type of cherry fruit sauce to eat with it. They also served lots of beer but you could get other drinks too. The Supper Club is the venue and it is the model of an English pub. We saw the first week of the new cast but they were outstanding. The show is fun and funny with much audience interaction and the music is great. It costs 19.09 per person to see it. We ate dinner before going and then had drinks and dessert. Still worth it. I saw it the last night and if I had seen it the first, I probably would have gone to see it again (like the people who were sitting at the table next to us).

On the last night, all the cast goes to Howl of the Moon piano bar and they do a few numbers. Very fun time.

I just saw this show last Saturday and it was fabulous! The food - not so much. It was traditional English Pub food three courses - a salmon cake appetizer, bangers and mash (sausage and mashed potatoes) and dessert of bread pudding with a jar of meringue and some type of cherry fruit sauce to eat with it. They also served lots of beer but you could get other drinks too.

We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED:hearteyes: the Choir of Man! We plan on seeing it when it comes to the US (Kennedy Center in DC, supposedly this fall). We liked the food - not fancy but decent for pub food.

If you go on YouTube or Instagram and search for Choir of Man you'll see some video clips...

I may or may not be uploading one or two clips of my own over the next few days... :D

The food for me was:

Starter - salmon thing - almost inedible

Main - sausages were good but mash was not

Dessert - rather yummy and nothing like any bread & butter pudding I've ever seen

I was glad I'd eaten a late lunch... and I went to O'Shehan's for wings later lol

The show for me was:

F A N T A S T I C!

Honestly, don't let the menu put you off seeing the show.

The current Choir of Man cast are on the ship until January. I'm currently trying to find someone to go with me to see the original cast at the Edinburgh Festival over the next couple of weeks.

Is there any chance of a meal option other than Bamgers and Mash. DH is on a restricted diet. If not we will probably eat somewhere else first as others have suggested.
They do ask if you are ok with the menu, and I'm sure they do offer an alternative... I don't know what that alternative option was though.

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2018 at 9:38 AM, firstmickey said:

I just saw this show last Saturday and it was fabulous! The food - not so much. It was traditional English Pub food three courses - a salmon cake appetizer, bangers and mash (sausage and mashed potatoes) and dessert of bread pudding with a jar of meringue and some type of cherry fruit sauce to eat with it. They also served lots of beer but you could get other drinks too. The Supper Club is the venue and it is the model of an English pub. We saw the first week of the new cast but they were outstanding. The show is fun and funny with much audience interaction and the music is great. It costs 19.09 per person to see it. We ate dinner before going and then had drinks and dessert. Still worth it. I saw it the last night and if I had seen it the first, I probably would have gone to see it again (like the people who were sitting at the table next to us).

On the last night, all the cast goes to Howl of the Moon piano bar and they do a few numbers. Very fun time.

Are unlimited drinks included in the price?  How long is the show?