Symphony Menus Question

We are sailing on the 11/17 Symphony voyage, the first 7-day cruise out of Miami. When preparing for a typical cruise, I review menus so generously posted by people in these boards...and I figure out where I want to eat dinner each night based on whether or not I like the MDR menu for that evening.

Since we are the first sailing, I realize that nobody will be able to post menus for our trip. Would it be safe to assume that the menus would be the same as those on Harmony for the Western itinerary? Or is that a poor assumption?

Thanksgiving also falls during our cruise, so I'm not sure if there would be a special menu for that evening.

Thanks.

... Would it be safe to assume that the menus would be the same as those on Harmony for the Western itinerary? ... .

No way to know. You may just have to find out on board.:eek:

We are sailing on the 11/17 Symphony voyage, the first 7-day cruise out of Miami. When preparing for a typical cruise, I review menus so generously posted by people in these boards...and I figure out where I want to eat dinner each night based on whether or not I like the MDR menu for that evening.

Since we are the first sailing, I realize that nobody will be able to post menus for our trip. Would it be safe to assume that the menus would be the same as those on Harmony for the Western itinerary? Or is that a poor assumption?

Thanksgiving also falls during our cruise, so I'm not sure if there would be a special menu for that evening.

Thanks.

Every year I sail a B2B on Serenade, First cruise is before Thanksgiving and one of the menus is a Turkey dinner, same one as the next cruise on Thanksgiving. Same meal. Since my first cruise in July 1988 always had one meal on my cruise that is a typical Thanksgiving-ish American meal.. It's not a big carved Turkey meal....

Thanks for the info. Yeah, they've had that turkey dinner on the menu for as long as I can remember :-)

We might shoot for Coastal Kitchen for dinners anyway, so I'm not sure how much the menus matter. But I will try to post them for others upon my return.

Would it be safe to assume that the menus would be the same as those on Harmony for the Western itinerary? Or is that a poor assumption?

You could look at the menus about 60 days out in the RCI app and assume it might pretty close to that.

• 1 month later...

I am on Symphony on 12/15 this year and the menus for MDR, Coastal Kitchen as well as every specialty restaurant are listed in the Royal App...they even list breakfast lunch and dinner

If my December cruise has the menus then I’m sure yours will as well. It’s really quite easy to to use and a wealth of info regarding your specific cruise.

• 4 weeks later...