Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

11 hours ago, zqtchas said:

mysty, thinking of you.

travel -joy.jpg

You are such a thoughtful lad Chas! 😁 It's good to know that someone is looking out for me!  So far I have not been caught in a compromising position (at least I have not found photo evidence of it). 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Good morning, thanks to all of you for the good wishes.  I truly appreciate them.🙂

Happy 63 Lois R.Its my 79 on the 28th.Myself and wifey do not celebrate birthdays with a nought on the end so will have some fun this year as the celebrations have to last two years.

• Haha 1

I actually have a deposit down for a cruise that sails on my birthday next year!.......14 nights. Boy, does that sound good right about now😃

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lois R said:

I actually have a deposit down for a cruise that sails on my birthday next year!.......it is the

crossing on The Dawn.......14 nights. Boy, does that sound good right about now😃

Hope it all works out and cruising on Silversea is back to normal for your birthday cruise.Enjoy.

I want to say thank you to Chas and Mysty for their posts that bring a smile to the day. I know

we don't seem to converse much with one another but I appreciate your posts.🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Lois R said:

I want to say thank you to Chas and Mysty for their posts that bring a smile to the day. I know

Thank you Lois!  It brings joy to a world struggling to find joy!  And we all need to find a giggle wherever we can! 🥰

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lois R said:

+ 1.  Almost every morning I have a look at them, and they lift my day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mysty said:

Greetings Coolers!

Today's funny.....

162463353_3829244983789171_4260356442137592510_o.jpg.b503e30d7bb51bc5a5ee24831ecaf347.jpg

Have a great safe fun day all!

Picking up your theme, mysty, we met a SS cruiser on a cruise a few years back who happened to be a retired Australian politician. He was good company, even for a politician.  🙂  If I say that his son was Premier of NSW the Australians here will know who I'm talking about.  He is a daily all year round swimmer,  even in the depths of winter, at Manly Beach, in a group of up to 100 intrepids,  where sharks, not bears, are the problem. I asked him did he worry about sharks and he said he did but he made sure that he swam in the middle of the group and that the out of shape swimmers were at the rear. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1