Booked Beach Bungalow 507 days out :)

mattR

Was so happy to see that I was able to book a beach bungalow for Labadee even though the cruise doesn't leave for 507 days. I thought I was going to have to keep checking the cruise planner every few days for the next year before they became available. This was one of my wife's top requests for this trip:)

Was so happy to see that I was able to book a beach bungalow for Labadee even though the cruise doesn't leave for 507 days. I thought I was going to have to keep checking the cruise planner every few days for the next year before they became available. This was one of my wife's top requests for this trip:)

I just wish you could choose (like the cabana's) and not have them on a first come basis. Oh well...you're lucky to have gotten one and not have to keep checking...No idea you could book them on the cruise planner so far in advance. Enjoy !!!

You will really enjoy your bungalow. Had one a couple of weeks ago. It is well worth the effort to get to the bungalows early. We had #5 and it was perfect. 1 and 2 are real close to the public area. There was some attempted encroachment, however the attendants took care of the problem quickly. 7 and 8 seemed a bit scrunched. We had some planned activities and it was nice to have this area to leave our stuff, and for non-participants to relax and drink labadoozies. Also, the first call for the buffet was great too.

Enjoy!!

Jim

You will really enjoy your bungalow. Had one a couple of weeks ago. It is well worth the effort to get to the bungalows early. We had #5 and it was perfect. 1 and 2 are real close to the public area. There was some attempted encroachment, however the attendants took care of the problem quickly. 7 and 8 seemed a bit scrunched. We had some planned activities and it was nice to have this area to leave our stuff, and for non-participants to relax and drink labadoozies. Also, the first call for the buffet was great too.

Enjoy!!

Jim

I also appreciate this information. I just booked a bungalow and it was around 340 days out.

They say the Bungalo's are for 8. If we have 10 and people are coming and going and just want to leave stuff there does it matter? They look "open" and not controlled so how do they stop people? Thanks

Wristbands.