Voom Sale?

Does Voom ever go on sale in the cruiser planner? What is the lowest price that I should be looking for? It's showing Voom surf and stream $19.99 for one device. I only need it for one device and I really don't need to stream. Should I be looking for a different package?

Following. I am also interested in this, there is a bundle deal with a drinks package & voom. I have done this before which worked out really good value, however, we got a free drinks package when we booked so only need the voom.

Does Voom ever go on sale in the cruiser planner? What is the lowest price that I should be looking for? It's showing Voom surf and stream $19.99 for one device. I only need it for one device and I really don't need to stream. Should I be looking for a different package?

Keep looking, some have reported seeing Surf Only being offered pre-cruise.

Remember, if you see a lower price, you can cancel and re-order up to 3 days before the cruise.

These are current onboard prices:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105

Does Voom ever go on sale in the cruiser planner?

What is the lowest price that I should be looking for?

It's showing Voom surf and stream $19.99 for one device.

I only need it for one device and I really don't need to stream. Should I be looking for a different package?

Hi Mike :)

Yes it does.

I'm just under 6 months to my next 12-night sailing.

Voom Surf & Stream started out at $15.99, then increase to $19.99.

Now Voom Surf & Stream just went on sale for $13.99 a couple days ago.

And Voom Surf just became available and is $11.99

Check your planner often.

Have a terrific day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hey guys,

Originally I had booked the Classic Soda package for my son and I for a 5 night cruise. That came to about $50 each.

Today I noticed on the cruise planner a Classic Soda + Voom package for $19.00 per day!

I cancelled our Soda packages and rebooked. Total came to $205. So if I back the Soda package price out (around $100) it brought the Voom price down to around $10 per day per device.

I doubt I’ll be able to beat that so I went ahead and did it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for all of the replies. I will keep an eye out. So far my planner is only showing the drink package on sale for $50 per day but no other offers. There have been enough treads weekly on drink package pricing but I couldn't find anything current on Voom pricing.

Yes it does.

Have a terrific day!

These prices are excellent. I have spent more in the past on Princess for 120 minutes.

If you book directly with them you would get a email for 30% off or $14.99 per day. One email was sent out on Friday along with discount drink packages and shore trips.

Plum Happy,

One does not need to be booked directly with them to get any sale emails. I book via my TA, and I still get their % off emails.

Hi again Mike :)

Very sorry to bother your thread again, I just wanted to drop a couple screen shots below for you. To give you some hope.

Also, keep in mind, that when the prices do decrease, they do not always stay at the sale price & will/can/often certainly increase back to the full price rates.

During my previous sailing, (for example), Voom Surf was only listed in the planner for about a week. And the Voom Surf/Stream sale price lasted about 6 weeks before increasing back to its full price rate.

Of course that is going to vary. But this gives you a good baseline, regarding what to look for.

I check my cruise planner once in the morning & once in the evening.

PicsArt_08-12-11.19.04_zpszclqdkys.png

PicsArt_08-12-11.18.26_zpsdlu16gvx.png

These prices are excellent.

I have spent more in the past on Princess for 120 minutes.

Yes it does.

Have a terrific day!

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hi again Mike :)

Very sorry to bother your thread again, I just wanted to drop a couple screen shots below for you. To give you some hope.

Also, keep in mind, that when the prices do decrease, they do not always stay at the sale price & will/can/often certainly increase back to the full price rates.

During my previous sailing, (for example), Voom Surf was only listed in the planner for about a week. And the Voom Surf/Stream sale price lasted about 6 weeks before increasing back to its full price rate.

Of course that is going to vary. But this gives you a good baseline, regarding what to look for.

I check my cruise planner once in the morning & once in the evening.

PicsArt_08-12-11.19.04_zpszclqdkys.png

PicsArt_08-12-11.18.26_zpsdlu16gvx.png

Thanks for the image. My cruise isn't until June 2019 but I check my planner regularly. Maybe there will be some holiday promotions between now and then.

I just pulled up my Cruise Planner and the only offers for internet are Surf & Stream for one or multiple devices. Nothing is shown for Surf Only. Our cruise is in January 2019. Is there a possibility Surf Only will be available later on?

I just pulled up my Cruise Planner and the only offers for internet are Surf & Stream for one or multiple devices. Nothing is shown for Surf Only. Our cruise is in January 2019. Is there a possibility Surf Only will be available later on?

Yes, it's possible.

Surf and stream for one device is being offered at £6.83 a day at the moment for U.K. guests.. I have never seen it lower than that (around $8.72)

Must be depending on what cruise and itinerary as it is quoted as £9.12 per day on the Adventure of the Seas next month and that is a reduction from the £10.63 that I had paid but cancelled and rebooked today.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been booking the soda snd voom package for 1 and the soda pkg for the others. Our 2019 cruise showed higher prices, so I was holding off. I ended booking today 2 soda pkgs and the voom separatly. the Voom surf and stream was $113 us for our 9 day Jan 3 Grandeur cruise. Cheaper than the soda/voom pkg.

Is the internet package fast- so you can watch Netflix or MLB or does it keep buffering? Going on an Alaska cruise and have to watch my Red Sox at night!!

Ovation yes, Radiance or Explorer, no.