Allure - Mustard Station - G04 ?

Irishgal - do you happen to have a shot showing muster stations for deck 11? October will be my first time in a Boardwalk balcony on Allure and I was guessing Aqua theatre, but who knows.

~ Judy

Your muster station will be on your set sail pass and will be on Deck 4 5 or 6. It is not specific to Deck but to area of the ship.

Your muster station will be on your set sail pass and will be on Deck 4 5 or 6. It is not specific to Deck but to area of the ship.

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve cruised enough I should know that. Duh me! I think I had a senior moment there when I asked. :')

~ Judy

Just finished online check in for our two cabins. Myself and one daughter have G4. Second daughter and granddaughter have F2. Was hoping to have same muster station considering they are only 3 cabins down.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There has to be a break somewhere.

I realize this is a really obscure question, but on the Allure where is mustard station G04 ? I am traveling with 90+ year old parents, and just wondering where the G04 station is on the ship ? (Fingers crossed that is the AquaTheater which is close to their cabin)

Ranch & Salsa seem to be the choice for cruisers these days. So RCL has moved the Mustard station to the Next Cruise area in an effort to utilize an unused area of the ship.(s)

I realize this is a really obscure question, but on the Allure where is mustard station G04 ? I am traveling with 90+ year old parents, and just wondering where the G04 station is on the ship ? (Fingers crossed that is the AquaTheater which is close to their cabin)

ask your room stewart - but I am sure he will tell you its near the onions