Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Today we are in Cozumel, where Maureen left her dignity behind. I’m not exactly sure where I can find it but a good start would be Senoir Frogs or Margaritaville. ;)

OMG, that is too funny and just about made me spit it my coffee all over my keyboard at work. Love the friendly banter you two have with each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, how convient of them. Haven't been to Cozumel is quite while..............I knew that bar was close to the security lines when returning to the ship........but dang that line looks like it might go straight through the bar.

Meaning everyone has to buy a drink before getting back onboard.

The islands think of everything....lol

Jimbo:)

I just keep thinking about the jello shot while I'm sitting at my desk. :D I think you should do B2B2B personally - we have a great group on 9/9! (Oh, and I booked Balmoral - your scope tipped the scales - will be my first shore excursion in Nassau in around 15 years.) And, of course, Great Job Owen on the Stand-Up Flow-Rider! Amazing!

da3087fab61021f2c425a7c3613b8a74.jpg

I have been following your post for days, thank you so much for taking the time to take us on your last minute journey. I saw this pic and I have to wonder if your angel appears in more ways than a rainbow. Look above the bridge in the clouds (sorry- i tried to circle the face but i couldn't figure it out)

I just keep thinking about the jello shot while I'm sitting at my desk. :D I think you should do B2B2B personally - we have a great group on 9/9! (Oh, and I booked Balmoral - your scope tipped the scales - will be my first shore excursion in Nassau in around 15 years.) And, of course, Great Job Owen on the Stand-Up Flow-Rider! Amazing!

Group of five also on the 9/9 sailing. Can not get here soon enough. Free time is spent reading reviews and looking at pics.

I have been following your post for days, thank you so much for taking the time to take us on your last minute journey. I saw this pic and I have to wonder if your angel appears in more ways than a rainbow. Look above the bridge in the clouds (sorry- i tried to circle the face but i couldn't figure it out)

Oh wow... I see it. *goosebumps*