HAL Website Problems?

generichandle

HAL Website seems to be Dead. I try to log and it just returns to log on screen. If I hit any other selection it does nothing.

This is using Chrome or Edge at 4:40pm EDT on Sunday.

4:46 edt - no problem

getting to my bookings/account

with Edge

4:48 edt - no problem getting to my bookings/account with Chrome

Do really need a hard copy of the boarding pass?
You don't need it at the check-in desk, but sometimes you're asked for one at the main gate of a port, and sometimes you're asked for one to enter a terminal building. I don't know what they're asking for in Vancouver, but not having one may cause a little hassle. Edited by catl331

I had horrible issues with both Chrome and IE; switched to Firefox and found it working immediately (08/26). Had some issues the day before as well - called HAL and they had me on hold for 25 minutes only to tell me to clear cache.

Best of luck.

Since this time yesterday, two different computers, all three browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and I cannot do anything on the web site. Home page is a jumble and any links that do work take you to an unresponsive or similarly jumbled page. And yes, cookies and cache have been cleared on all three browsers. SMH...... :(

You don't need it at the check-in desk, but sometimes you're asked for one at the main gate of a port, and sometimes you're asked for one to enter a terminal building. I don't know what they're asking for in Vancouver, but not having one may cause a little hassle.

Thank you for that info, I guess they will have to mail me my documents, old school way!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try turning your iPad to landscape. I’ve found the “button” for Luggage Tags will show up when I do that.

Unbelievable! Don't I feel stupid! That's all it was, (all tho it didn't work for my iPhone). Crisis averted 🤦🏼*♀️

Thank you sooo much!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Today it works with Edge but not Chrome. I have been using Chrome with HAL site for several years with no issue so why has it stopped working now. Chrome works fine with all the other websites I use. I use Comcast web mail and Edge does not work with that is why I normally use Edge. I am really NOT liking this "new and improved" HAL website.

I’ve posted on another thread regarding problems since the UK switched onto the new HAL website. I use my iPad or smartphone. I was told my iPad was too old running on iOS 9 and it’s no longer compatible. I’ve had the same problem with some other websites including Hilton Honors. Bought a new iPad this week now on iOS 11 and all working fine iPad and android smartphone. 👍

The new display of itineraries is AWFUL. Esp the map-overlay ones. If anyone is pulling out their hair, note the "list format" button 2/3 of the way up near the left. That gives you the print layout on your screen. Still way oversized with icons missing (at least on the Alaska cruise-tours where you can go from cruising the Bay of Alaska to being in Denali, apparently instantly).

Thanks SYESMAR. The second one worked just fine, but for some reason I couldn't get the first one to respond. Anyway, thank you. Now I've completed my travel info. Have to wait for about three weeks before I can print the boarding docs.

Marianne

Hi! Just wanted to share I tried many ways to work through the On-Line check in, browsers and links suggested here, but once I got to the flight info it kicked me out, many times for "Long running script" and then "[bad] Synchronization ID." In frustration after 40 minutes, I called HAL and got a wonderful person, Mary, who did it all for me while I updated any information necessary over the phone. It went so smoothly and so easy! I recommend if you are still having difficulty, give them a call directly for help... :D SeaSuz/ Suzanne