HAL Website Problems?

generichandle

I have tried to print docs and all I get is what looks like a popup which disappears. I have popups enabled in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Same on all.

Initially I had trouble even accessing "already booked". At that time the only response was "cruise deals".

I find this new system amateurish at best.

I have tried to print docs and all I get is what looks like a popup which disappears. I have popups enabled in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Same on all.

Initially I had trouble even accessing "already booked". At that time the only response was "cruise deals".

I find this new system amateurish at best.

I was able to print Boarding Docs but not Luggage Tags. Please tell me why the Luggage Tags are not included in the Boarding Docs!!

I can't get past login on Firefox. In Internet Explorer, I can get into my booking, click on print luggage tags, and get nothing but a page of gobbldygook........Thankfully, I did it all over a week ago, but we had a room change and I was going to print new luggage tags. Thank heaven for whiteout & sharpies................I HATE the new HAL website.

I was able to print Boarding Docs but not Luggage Tags. Please tell me why the Luggage Tags are not included in the Boarding Docs!!

I don't have the option to print anything even tho my check in is 100% complete

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I tried to get on to verify a sailing for the Bon Voyage threads this morning, neither the old or new website were working. Just the spinning wheel of doom :(

I successfully did get in this afternoon.

the website is a PITA IMO.

I dread trying to do check in or print off documents.:eek:

When I tried to get on to verify a sailing for the Bon Voyage threads this morning, neither the old or new website were working. Just the spinning wheel of doom :(

I successfully did get in this afternoon.

the website is a PITA IMO.

I dread trying to do check in or print off documents.:eek:

I had trouble getting in on my Chrome browser this afternoon. Switched to Safari..got right in, updated some info...checked in and printed my documents...easy peasy...

5837fcc43a8439786b1748aabbe1d029.jpg

This is what my print page looks like, any suggestions?

That is one way to fix the new and badly broken website - tell the customer to fix it yourself.

Shows they know they are having problems. But what were the self-help steps like? That is a deal killer since i usually cannot even understand the steps they demand I follow to fix their own messes.

Both worked perfectly! I've saved the links for future muck ups with the HAL website.

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately didn't work for me...Do really need a hard copy of the boarding pass? (Clearly I won't be bring one)