Self Disembark

MissKIA

We've never used self disembark before but are conditioning using it on our next cruise. What time are they usually calling you you to get off the ship when doing this? We will be leaving from Port Canaveral if that makes any difference.

We've never used self disembark before but are conditioning using it on our next cruise. What time are they usually calling you you to get off the ship when doing this? We will be leaving from Port Canaveral if that makes any difference.

Is conditioning using it the same as practicing using it......like getting up at 6am and bringing your luggage from upstairs to downstairs in the house? Sorry; could't resist!;p;p;p;p;p

On the Dream last year and they called self disembark by deck, alternating with groups who had checked luggage. Off fairly early but some who checked luggage were off sooner.

If they call self disembark by deck, how would they even know if you got in the line and your deck had not yet been called?

Whenever they get clearance.

I just got off the Magic this weekend and self assist- best move ever!! The ship came in around 6:30 and although they ask you to wait until your deck is called we left our cabin at around 7am, got into an elevator with no issue down to deck 3- they asked if we had an early flight and told them yes (flight was 12pm) - never asked for proof and off we went. Was off the ship and cleared customs by 7:30, got into a private shuttle we previously booked and got to-the airport by 8:15.

Is conditioning using it the same as practicing using it......like getting up at 6am and bringing your luggage from upstairs to downstairs in the house? Sorry; could't resist!;p;p;p;p;p

Oh Man, I am the worst at not proof reading. LOL Yes I suppose that would be what it is! haha

Thanks to all of you who answered my question. Hopefully it works smoothly, we're going to WDW after the cruise and would like to maximize our time there, we only have 2 days!

Oh Man, I am the worst at not proof reading. LOL Yes I suppose that would be what it is! haha

Thanks to all of you who answered my question. Hopefully it works smoothly, we're going to WDW after the cruise and would like to maximize our time there, we only have 2 days!

Glad to see you have a good sense of humor.....My DW told me I was a jerk!

All in fun.....Safe travels!