Meraviglia - which deck for Yacht Club cabin?

Sundiego

We pretty much had to take what was available. These are so popular, there may not be many available. Deck 18 is what we have. We were given 2 choices, 18013 or 18003. Just down the hall to YC Restaurant. For next spring sailing.

Actually we are already booked on Deck 14 (last cabin available when we booked). I am thinking closer to the lounge is better so on the lookout to better our deck if "higher is better". Other cabin options keep going in and out of inventory. Our Meraviglia cruise is not until later next year so we have time to watch. In the meantime, we have a b2b booked in the Seaside YC :)sailing Dec 1, 2018. Our first MSC experience and really excited!!

~Denise

Congratulation on your YC reservation.

I started in February searching for YC suite on Seaview Western Med in September 2018. YC was booked solid and I made a reservation for Aurea Suite with whirlpool. Close to final payment date a YC suite opened up and I was lucky to change my reservation. I am flying to Italy next Saturday and embark Sunday :)

Congratulation on your YC reservation.

I started in February searching for YC suite on Seaview Western Med in September 2018. YC was booked solid and I made a reservation for Aurea Suite with whirlpool. Close to final payment date a YC suite opened up and I was lucky to change my reservation. I am flying to Italy next Saturday and embark Sunday :)

Congrats on snagging that YC! Have a great time :)

Higher is not always better...we were in 16014, lovely, perfect all round, but I never get sea sick and I was popping' pills many days, missed dinner one evening. Its very rocky, constant movement but then we were in the North Sea, Norway. In any case all of YC are high up so ask Concierge for pills and Butler for ginger ale! Even with bad tummy..we would take same cabin.

Actually we are already booked on Deck 14 (last cabin available when we booked). I am thinking closer to the lounge is better so on the lookout to better our deck if "higher is better". Other cabin options keep going in and out of inventory. Our Meraviglia cruise is not until later next year so we have time to watch. In the meantime, we have a b2b booked in the Seaside YC :)sailing Dec 1, 2018. Our first MSC experience and really excited!!

~Denise

Hi there. We are B2B beginning the 8th of december. U are on the CC roll call. Dd a B2B in February as well. YC is 100% the best value at sea

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We prefer the deck that the Lounge is on. That is 16 on Meraviglia.

Dennis

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Same to me!

Us too! We have an inside cabin on deck 16, just around the corner from the Top Sail Lounge. We did this same deck on the Seaside and it was perfect. Nice to try our second round of MSC -- Yacht Club style.

Enjoy!

Kel:D

Hi there. We are B2B beginning the 8th of december. U are on the CC roll call. Dd a B2B in February as well. YC is 100% the best value at sea

We board December 1st! We will be by ourselves the first week and have friends joining us Dec 8. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned a party in your cabin lol. I've been too busy to really follow everything between here and the "other group" which I can't name here. We are on Deck 18 on the Seaside. Really excited!! Have been in the Haven before but it's gotten ridiculously pricey so I'm sure we will be YC converts.

Our Meraviglia cabin is for the transatlantic, Copenhagen to NYC.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I think we will keep an eye on the cabins and try to get a little closer to the lounge :wine-glass::wine-glass::wine-glass::wine-glass::wine-glass:

~Denise

Norwegian Cruise, thank you for posting the link to the video. Very informative. Just wondering what are your black socks doing on the sofa... and did you bring a box of your favorite Wasa on board ? Cool...:cool:

Norwegian Cruise, thank you for posting the link to the video. Very informative. Just wondering what are your black socks doing on the sofa... and did you bring a box of your favorite Wasa on board ? Cool...:cool:

You are welcome, hmm, the socks, they should not have been there:'):'). The Wasa is a lifesaver wherever I'm am in the world, even in the YC ;)

Bea, you are right. Wasa is crispbread popular all over Europe (and parts of the world :) and available with Multi-Grain, Fiber, Sesame, Sourdough, Light Rye and other grains. Wasa is healthy and tastes surprisingly good. I was just wondering if MSC has Wasa for breakfast but Norwegian Cruiser provided the “lifesaver” explanation. Thanks.

We stayed on deck 14 in the YC on the MSC Meraviglia and we loved it. Very quiet and just a few steps up to deck 16, 18 and 19. There is also a elevator if needed.

Here is my video from the cabin 14021

Thanks so much for the video Norwegian Cruiser!! 14021 is actually our current cabin assignment!

~Denise

Thanks, Darcy! :) Looks like what I'd know as Ryvita.

NC ... lifesaver, really? :') Bytheway, will be in touch when we get back from our Poesia cruise to let you know how we got on.

I’d rather eat the outer packaging than the ryvita......in fact they taste just the same🤣🤣

I can think of way better things to eat [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, Darcy! :) Looks like what I'd know as Ryvita.

NC ... lifesaver, really? :') Bytheway, will be in touch when we get back from our Poesia cruise to let you know how we got on.

Yeah, a lifesaver:') I always bring a package of Wasa on vacations. The wasa is a great to have in the cabin or a hotelroom. If I'm a bit hungry before bed I'll grab a wasa or two and that saves me for a call and wait for the roomservice or a late night snack in the buffet;) It doesn't hurt that they are healty either:)

Have a wonderful cruise on the Poesia and it will be interesting to know how you got on. I have news for you too :cool:

Greetings from Norway.