Can you order more than one Entree in Steakhouse with an added charge

Babyblue

I have been in Several steakhouse on several ships but a fellow cruiser is asking if they can ask for more than one entree. I said not sure but maybe you can with a surcharge. I also told them its a lot of food I have to take desert back to the cabin, But I said I would ask and try to find out.

Were going on the Valor Oct 1, 2018.

If you know for sure could you answer please and THANK YOU!!!

I have been in Several steakhouse on several ships but a fellow cruiser is asking if they can ask for more than one entree. I said not sure but maybe you can with a surcharge. I also told them its a lot of food I have to take desert back to the cabin, But I said I would ask and try to find out.

There is a surcharge for an additional entree.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Given the amount of food you get in the Steakhouse, unless you're in training for the World's Strongest Man contest and need extra protein/calories, how one could even think about eating a second entrée boggles my stomach. :D :D

I've read where others said you can ask for both, but when I went, I was specifically told one entree otherwise extra cost.

That being said, I must agree with others, it is a LOT of food. They were actually removing each course before we could finish them. After the salad was removed before I was finished (she asked several times before I said take it), I was thinking to myself that I wanted to still eat it and didn't want to sit there hungry waiting on the rest of our food. But after it was all said and done, I totally see why! The courses kept coming, including a special presentation by the chef that wasn't on the menu. This was on the Breeze earlier this year, and everything was magnificent!

Dear Babyblue,

On your fellow cruiser, the answer is YES. They may ask anything but be prepared to pay more.

Orderiing a Main Dish then another Main dish is an expense the Ordering Cruiser has to pay. It I saw is clearly stated ..so no if's and's nor but's about it.

In the MDR (Main Ding Hall/Room) you may order a few main dishes as they are getting smaller by the Sea Wave going by..

A word of CAUTION too.

Know your cuts of meat and fish/.

Why?

Well sometimes they try to pull the Wool Over Your Eyes saying one thing and the meats/fish are another.

This happens in Land Based locations a lot too.

Edited by AAAAmerican

I've read where others said you can ask for both, but when I went, I was specifically told one entree otherwise extra cost.

That being said, I must agree with others, it is a LOT of food. They were actually removing each course before we could finish them. After the salad was removed before I was finished (she asked several times before I said take it), I was thinking to myself that I wanted to still eat it and didn't want to sit there hungry waiting on the rest of our food. But after it was all said and done, I totally see why! The courses kept coming, including a special presentation by the chef that wasn't on the menu. This was on the Breeze earlier this year, and everything was magnificent!

SOOOOOOOOO glad to hear that !! We, I,my wife and my sister are doing the BIG Beautiful Breeze (for the 1st time AND a Xmas cruise too boot!) and LOVED the steak house on all of our previous CCL cruises (Valor,Liberty,Spirit,Dream) but this will be our 1st time in the steakhouse since they've changed some of the items. I also saw they went up tp$35, but for the amount AND quality of the food you can't beat it, IMHO. Can't wait foe our Xmas week on her !

Mac

Given the amount of food you get in the Steakhouse, unless you're in training for the World's Strongest Man contest and need extra protein/calories, how one could even think about eating a second entrée boggles my stomach. :D :D

I know. I am asking for a new cruiser LOL But I did tell them it was a lot of food

SOOOOOOOOO glad to hear that !! We, I,my wife and my sister are doing the BIG Beautiful Breeze (for the 1st time AND a Xmas cruise too boot!) and LOVED the steak house on all of our previous CCL cruises (Valor,Liberty,Spirit,Dream) but this will be our 1st time in the steakhouse since they've changed some of the items. I also saw they went up tp$35, but for the amount AND quality of the food you can't beat it, IMHO. Can't wait foe our Xmas week on her !

Mac

I agree the $35.00 is worth it!!!!

Can you get more than one appetizer or dessert?

Karen

I think you can get 2 appetizers but dont think you can get another desert. At least thats what I read on this board when I was looking for the answer to my question. I would get two apps .