Nynashamn/Stockholm.

edsworld

Since the Breakaway/Getaway took over the Baltic’s route it has become rare for NCL to dock in Stockholm. At first I believe that the Getaway did manage it a few times, but I’m not sure that the Breakaway has at all (I haven’t been following closely).

I believe it is to do with the size of the ships. The Star almost always docked in Stockholm.

The Spirit is going to Stockholm once next year (and cruises are ending/starting there). It will be interesting to see where we dock as it is a much smaller ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email from NCL this past April that my cruise in September will not be docking in stockholm.

We were looking forward to sailing thru the archipelago, which was one of the reasons we had booked.

So now we just have to sail a smaller ship next time. We have chosen Princess for that.

For now, NCL will give us transportation to Stockholm because we booked long before they made the changes.

I got an email from NCL this past April that my cruise in September will not be docking in stockholm.

We were looking forward to sailing thru the archipelago, which was one of the reasons we had booked.

So now we just have to sail a smaller ship next time. We have chosen Princess for that.

For now, NCL will give us transportation to Stockholm because we booked long before they made the changes.

make sure you have a copy of that promise of free transportation

on our July cruise it was a mixed bag of which passengers guest services had on their free transfer list and they were practically calling some people liars as to whether they booked prior to port change

We actually chose to sail ncl 4 years ago because at that time the regal/royal princess were docking in nynashamn. Ncl had the star, which was a much older and smaller ship, and it usually was able to make it to stockholm directly. We had our 3 year old with us and didn’t want to be too far from the ship.