Perks onboard and gratuities

bocaraton

Is there a particular time when cruise ships offer the discounted rate including many or most perks? How many days before sailing is best to book to get best perks? How about just before sailing?

Thanks for informationšŸ˜Š.

Most of the last minute deals are price reductions. I don't recall seeing any perks with them.

Ā 

Thank you. But, without mentioning line, I do know someone who called and got a perk

When he complained about price reduction.

As a general rule, the earlier you book the better the total deal that you end up with. If you book early many lines will allow you to modify your booking to take care of price drops or perk changes that occur prior to final payment date.

As a general rule, the earlier you book the better the total deal that you end up with. If you book early many lines will allow you to modify your booking to take care of price drops or perk changes that occur prior to final payment date.
Unless of course you are in the UK, when, if the price does drop, hard luck!

Ā 

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Things like Paid Grats , OBC , and other Perks are usually offered for sailings months in advance of sailing . After Final you may see close in lower cruise rates on sailings that have space that still have space without the above Perks .

Book early and watch for Sales if you are not in the UK , then re-fare .

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is there a particular time when cruise ships offer the discounted rate including many or most perks? How many days before sailing is best to book to get best perks? How about just before sailing?

Thanks for informationšŸ˜Š.

Ā 

Ā 

those days are long gone any price reductions last minute( usually about a week out) will not come with any perks.

Ā 

if you want perks, you need to book when the current 'sale' offers what you want as far as perks.. keeping on mind that quite frequently, your bottom line per day price is probably not going to vary all that much between offers.

Ā 

My next cruise was booked 18 months before sailing had a suite on rccl oasis price went down several times and I called each time to get new fare , total saving was 500 each. Rccl will allow this until final payment is due.