Live from Spirit Stockholm to London 31 August 2018

Zenblue100

Stumble I heard Moss gets off in Boston, but I don't really know for certain.
Spins, I bet you're right. I think Jimmy will be on the Spirit for several of, if not all, the NE voyages, before taking his own break and rejoining the Muse in the land down under.

Had a lovely dinner at Silver Note with some great company ended up being one of the last to leave. Food different concept to Stars but I had the Octopus and the Vegtables and DH had 2 starters and the confit Duck, you can choose how spicy you like each dish. This morning we went to a martini demonstration which was well attended. In my opinion this cruise so far has been the same high standard as usual so the problems others have experienced since the stretch seemed to be ironed out

Sent from my SM-G960F using Forums mobile app

Thanks for testing the onion ring! And sending the photos of the test.

I have alerted DH. Onion rings will need to be specially ordered.

Dessert looks like something DH would like, although he says he doesn't eat desserts.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3rd day in St Petersburg and have had a wonderful time. Yesterday we had a driver and guide booked through SS and it was worth it. Private tour of Hermitage and many other historic attractions. Ate at the restaurant next to the Vodka museum, had various types of Vodka including horseradish. All good on the Spirit we leave for Estonia later today

3rd day in St Petersburg and have had a wonderful time. Yesterday we had a driver and guide booked through SS and it was worth it. Private tour of Hermitage and many other historic attractions. Ate at the restaurant next to the Vodka museum, had various types of Vodka including horseradish. All good on the Spirit we leave for Estonia later today
St Catherine's palace and the Art cafe 20180903_221642.thumb.jpg.3268135d5c2f15df3098516de3f2c798.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Forums mobile app

20180904_090408.thumb.jpg.c90ade0d399508b3fb76bad8e35e1374.jpg

20180904_090348.thumb.jpg.ea8728150845c4f12611b9de7ea1be3f.jpg

Quickie question.....awhile back I remember someone commenting on chocolate (truffles?) in the Arts Cafe in the evening, I think. Do I have the right place? Do they offer chocolate there? Or am I thinking of something else.....?

Maybe its my imagination but after being on the Muse in the fall I find the Spirit lacking in some staff training. In many cases we see them standing around not sure what to do next. Had a great time in St Petersburg, excellent weather and guides(Alla). But after having a great meal in La Dame we have had 2 disappointing meals in Terrazza and Atlantide. We have not seen our butler since boarding and

on a few occasions when having breakfast seem to wait a long time for service. On our past trips we

always saw a captain making sure things were moving, not so much on this trip. Last ;comment on the Muse there was a small bar in Silver Note where you could listen to music, they don't have that on Spirit too bad because we enjoyed the music.

We have not eaten at La Terrazza yet except for Breakfast which we love the variety and I have ordered the eggs Benedict and today ordered an omelette we sat outside and it was really relaxing. Sun is out today which is great for a sea day. Last night we ate at the grill again as I love it there. We had a fantastic evening with the guitarist singer in Dolce Vita until midnight he just keeps singing anything from Eagles to Ed Sheeran. He has a fantastic voice and I would recommend. I did ask Moss if he was going to perform one evening as I do enjoy his performances but headoffice has put a stop to cruise director performances which is ridiculous. Otherwise still having a fab time will post pics later.