change perks?

39august

I have changed from pre-paid gratuities to OBC and vice versa on several of our cruises when the recommended daily gratuity amount changed between the time we booked and the final payment date. I just called my TA and they made the switch with no problems.

How do you get these perks on a reservation?

It depends how you book. Most of their pricing comes with 1 perk drink package, $300obc, internet or Tips. If you book under special pricing like resident rate, senior, police and fire, exciting deals etc the perks are not valid.

Is it possible to change your perks before final payment, please? I just realized we'd be better off with the $300 OBC than the internet since we have the 30% discount.

You can and should always cost out the perks. Many times on a longer cruise the pre-paid gratuities are worth more than the OBC.

I currently have a military rate on two cruises which were initially booked on board. I did not lose my 2 perks when the military rate was applied.

I am guessing you have a military saving rate which is combinable with perks while a military rate normally isn't.

I am guessing you have a military saving rate which is combinable with perks while a military rate normally isn't.
My two yen.....

This thread piqued my interest in my Go Better Perks Package (OBC & Drink Package) combined with "Military Savings". I never knew there was a difference between "Military Rate" vs. "Military Savings".

You learn something new every day! [emoji3]

Lady_G

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app