Latitudes rewards

jkneern

I was just looking at the reward tiers and am wondering?? I am gold and shows I get a bottle of wine. Is this new? I have cruised NCL x10 and have never gotten one before?

Yes. the sparkling wine for all latitude members (i.e., anyone who is on their second cruise and beyond) started in Feb 2017.

I was just looking at the reward tiers and am wondering?? I am gold and shows I get a bottle of wine. Is this new? I have cruised NCL x10 and have never gotten one before?

It is relatively new in the past couple of years but it is sparkling wine so not as exciting as a bottle or red or white. What we have started doing is, taking it to the M&H if you are going to attend and sharing it. The staff will be glad to open the bottle for you, We then make mimosas. It is a fun way to get to know others and what else are we going to do with a bottle of bubbly we can not take home with us? As for people mentioning it is cheap wine: of course it is, I would not expect anything else.

I don't recall ever getting the wine, I sailed last year & I am Silver. In Feb. I will be on the Star & will be looking for my bottle.

On your second cruise or cruise where you are Bronze you will have Latitudes status.

Therefore referring to the Latitudes Rewards Chart LINK below:

Every stateroom with a member of Latitudes status gets a bottle of bubbly vino (or clown seltzer water)

one per stateroom - not per person.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

You are free to use drink consume give it away in anyway you wish.

I wonder though what the crew does with all the left over free stuff left by the cruise customer !

On your second cruise or cruise where you are Bronze you will have Latitudes status.

Therefore referring to the Latitudes Rewards Chart LINK below:

Every stateroom with a member of Latitudes status gets a bottle of bubbly vino (or clown seltzer water)

one per stateroom - not per person.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

You are free to use drink consume give it away in anyway you wish.

I wonder though what the crew does with all the left over free stuff left by the cruise customer !

Thanks, I do mainly Royal cruises so I know what I am due on those cruises. last year I did 2 NCL cruises and didn't get the sparking wine. When I sail on the Star in Feb. I will be asking about it.

Thanks, I do mainly Royal cruises so I know what I am due on those cruises. last year I did 2 NCL cruises and didn't get the sparking wine. When I sail on the Star in Feb. I will be asking about it.

You didn’t miss much not getting the wine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

"Every stateroom with a member of Latitudes status gets a bottle of bubbly vino (or clown seltzer water)

one per stateroom - not per person."

We were on our third NCL cruise last March for a 4 night out of Port Canaveral and we were told that we only get a bottle of wine if it is a 7 night cruise or longer, so I guess it's not every stateroom with a Latitude status.

"Every stateroom with a member of Latitudes status gets a bottle of bubbly vino (or clown seltzer water)

one per stateroom - not per person."

We were on our third NCL cruise last March for a 4 night out of Port Canaveral and we were told that we only get a bottle of wine if it is a 7 night cruise or longer, so I guess it's not every stateroom with a Latitude status.

Small print, and at the bottom of the list of benefits...

Note: Onboard Discounts (including the pre-booking of shore excursions) are available on all sailings.

All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer. (I enlarged for easier viewing!)

Small print, and at the bottom of the list of benefits...

Note: Onboard Discounts (including the pre-booking of shore excursions) are available on all sailings.

All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer. (I enlarged for easier viewing!)

Thanks for the correction amplification.

My point was that the bottle of bubbly is only per cabin and not per person -

4 persons in a cabin do not get 4 bottles - ONLY 1 bottle.

Your point - cruises must be 7 days or more to qualify !