Cruise Personaliser & Peninsular Club

NoFlyGuy

Anyone else having problems with their Peninsular Club tier showing incorrectly on the Cruise Personaliser for future cruises?

Up to a about 4 weeks ago all our future cruises had the correct tier associated with them but, about two weeks ago whilst on Oriana, I logged on and noticed our Jan 19 cruise had reverted incorrectly to Med from Caribbean. Another 2019 cruise was also wrong.

Emailed loyalty last Saturday but have had no response. Phoned the 'so called' Peninsular Club hotline twice but was diverted to the standard customer services centre who couldn't help.

This is the third time this year that its happened. From a former computer programmer P&O really do need to sort out their systems!

Doesn't make a huge difference at this point except that I wanted to book some shore excursions and the wrong discount would be applied. I'm sure this can't only be happening on our account, so maybe worth a check for you guys out there.

I checked mine as I should have gone up a tier after my cruise in June. It lists all my past cruises correctly but then states I’m Pacific not Atlantic!

It did say something on the ‘my account’ page about it not being up to date yet. I haven’t got another cruise booked at the moment so I wasn’t too bothered but I would be annoyed in your position as, of course, you want the correct discount to come off!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone else having problems with their Peninsular Club tier showing incorrectly on the Cruise Personaliser for future cruises?

Up to a about 4 weeks ago all our future cruises had the correct tier associated with them but, about two weeks ago whilst on Oriana, I logged on and noticed our Jan 19 cruise had reverted incorrectly to Med from Caribbean. Another 2019 cruise was also wrong.

Emailed loyalty last Saturday but have had no response. Phoned the 'so called' Peninsular Club hotline twice but was diverted to the standard customer services centre who couldn't help.

This is the third time this year that its happened. From a former computer programmer P&O really do need to sort out their systems!

Doesn't make a huge difference at this point except that I wanted to book some shore excursions and the wrong discount would be applied. I'm sure this can't only be happening on our account, so maybe worth a check for you guys out there.

This happened to us about 2 years ago and was a pain as it was still wrong when we boarded a cruise. Had to have our discount amended manually at the end of the cruise and had to ask loyalty desk for invites to Caribbean related things.

Strange thing is that when we looked at 'loyalty' through 'my account' and added up all the points we were Caribbean but somehow we were 280 points wrong on their total which made us Med grade.

It took months to resolve, I think eventually they just bodged it somehow as they could not find the problem.

Good Luck !!

I looked on my cruise personaliser yesterday as we have just booked another cruise and when I tried to see my previous cruises it told me I couldn't as I hadn't entered my 'unique reference number'. I called the loyalty club number and luckily got straight through, the lady told me it was my Peninsular Club number - I have entered this a few times now and still no joy, any ideas anyone?

I looked on my cruise personaliser yesterday as we have just booked another cruise and when I tried to see my previous cruises it told me I couldn't as I hadn't entered my 'unique reference number'. I called the loyalty club number and luckily got straight through, the lady told me it was my Peninsular Club number - I have entered this a few times now and still no joy, any ideas anyone?

I could be wrong but are you mixing your cruise personaliser , https://cp.pocruises.com/login

Which helps you sort out your new booking .You would log into this with ,name .D.O.B and the reference number (eg FX1975H) you got with your new boking confirmation .

Just looked into mine and it only deals with that booking .

When I log into P&O my account https://www.pocruises.com/myaccount/

This is where I find all my past cruises and it shows my upcoming one as well.

This site you enter by using your e-mail you used to register your account with and then your own personal password .

Hope this is the case and you get sorted .

I could be wrong but are you mixing your cruise personaliser , https://cp.pocruises.com/login

Which helps you sort out your new booking .You would log into this with ,name .D.O.B and the reference number (eg FX1975H) you got with your new boking confirmation .

Just looked into mine and it only deals with that booking

When I log into P&O my account https://www.pocruises.com/myaccount/

This is where I find all my past cruises and it shows my upcoming one as well.

This site you enter by using your e-mail you used to register your account with and then your own personal password .

Hope this is the case and you get sorted .

Thanks for that kalos but no I'm not getting them confused. If you log onto P and O My Account, on the My Details page there is a space for URN but it doesn't like my Peninsula Club number!

Thanks for that kalos but no I'm not getting them confused. If you log onto P and O My Account, on the My Details page there is a space for URN but it doesn't like my Peninsula Club number!

No problem ,sorry I could not help you more.

If it doesn't like your Peninsula Club number then maybe back to plan A and ring up P&O and

tell them that although you are following what they told you , still no joy at your end.

A while back I had a problem like yours and was advised to re register with a new e-mail.

I think a few people did this when you had to register to stay in the peninsular club , but I rang P&O up first to check my Peninsula Club number was correct.

I hope someone at P&O can help you or maybe a poster on here ,

Hope you get it sorted Waju good luck .

I had the same problem. Showing Med instead of Caribbean. Tried Lloyalty by email, tried ringing. Got the best response from P&O's Facebook page on Messenger.

I had the same problem, rang them and was told it would sort itself out. Eventually contacted facebook page via messenger and it was sorted for me. I always find the social media team very helpful with any little problem or any advice you need.

Tried messenger and it worked, sort of! Got a response after about 3 hours and a further response from 'loyalty' about an hour later (9 days after my original email).

Problem was is was useless - implying that because we booked a back to back cruise then cruise personaliser would display the incorrect level. Offered to refund any current or future incorrect payments for excursions, dining, spa etc to our card or to OBC without specifying how to go about it.

Passed it on to complaints, by phone this evening, who seemed equally confused - they didn't seem to realise that cruise personaliser is meant to display your predicted level at the time of the cruise. Hopeless!

Sure it will be sorted eventually but, for anyone who has more than one future cruise booked, it's worth keeping an eye out as cruise personaliser seems to have a mind of its own. Maybe I'll work correctly, maybe not.