Holland America's Elite Signature Drink Package

ScottC4746

1 hour ago, TAD2005 said:

Yes, it used to be $10 to upgrade, but that was when the Elite package was $54.95 per day.  However, HAL does not even talk about upgrading on their website.  So, this is all feedback from CC and members who made the upgrade.  

Thanks 🙂  Much appreciated 😄 

I’ll keep an eye on pricing on the HAL website - but other than wine, the Signature Package does the trick (I’ve only kept Explore4 once - the other times the price went down enough that it made no sense so my experience is limited) but we have a TA next year with lots of sea days.

We did well with our Beverage card and happy hour with the extra drink for $2 and a really nice wine.  Way over the Signature or Elite package 😉 

1 hour ago, LuAnn said:

Do I assume correctly that both passengers must upgrade from the SBP to the EBP?...just one can not? 

As far as is reported and stated policy. 

But oddly, if three are in a room and the cabin is fared or re-fared under a SBP perk, the third person does not get it nor is it required to purchase. Huh. 

4 hours ago, sirvegetables said:

Does anyone know if/when Explore4 will be offered WITH SIG DRINK PACKAGE for HA cruises starting from May 2020?  It seems like the Explore4 package they have out now does not include a drink package.  

The Explore-4 promotion will kick in around August 1 and continue to mid November.   Explore-4 is basically 4 promotional items, #1, the Signature Beverage Package, #2, A Pinnacle Grill dinner ($39),  #3, A reduced deposit, and #4, reduced fares for 3rd and 4th guests in a cabin.   The biggie of Explore-4 is the SBP.   Whatever you are seeing right now is not Explore-4.   You will see that starting in August.

• Like 1