LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

Please don’t forget the home ordered half-pinnacle pins now being worn. Looked just like the real thing.

There has been a push for the large Diamond Plus pin showing up on collars - noticed more on men than women. Think the wives have trouble with lighter fabrics so get the husband to sparkle.

Too many reports of folks not getting good service till the pins come out. Management has to know they have service levels too low. One staff member described profits and some of the weekly cruises barely break even - especially compared to the profitable China based cruises.

Presidents cruise had better load a 25% increase in booze - half the ship probably have complimentary or drink packages. At least the Suite Lounge will probably be designated for suite guests only - with Pinnacles NOT in a suite - getting a separate lounge, similar to TAs for the new ships.

Read 14,500 Ps is the new number. Something has to give as I refuse to pay high RCI prices for substandard suite benefits. Thank you for bring this to managements attention. However, they have to know it’s an issue, it was made clear on my feedbacks.

A roped off Pinnacle area in the MDR, with better cuts of meat similar to Princess’ Club Class, should become the reality. Many Ps have expressed a wish for lateral - Pinnacle to Zenith. Apparently they like the complimentary drink package; however, Luminea, the suite dining room, is only for suite guests.

Judy

We and several other cruisers have found them insufferable on this cruise. I pay for a suite to be up here in CK/SL and Barefoot Beach. If Pinnacles don’t pay for a suite they shouldn’t have these amenities. The cruise line should have something separate for them to discuss the amount of days they’ve spent at sea and so that young families don’t have to suffer their nasty gazes and so they can feel special. A few of them have been kind though but it is the exception and not the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We and several other cruisers have found them insufferable on this cruise. I pay for a suite to be up here in CK/SL and Barefoot Beach. If Pinnacles don’t pay for a suite they shouldn’t have these amenities. The cruise line should have something separate for them to discuss the amount of days they’ve spent at sea and so that young families don’t have to suffer their nasty gazes and so they can feel special. A few of them have been kind though but it is the exception and not the norm.

On the Vision a few years ago there were quite a few Pinnacles on board. We were in a suite and were invited to a lunch at Chops. I was day drinking and there was a very nice women beside me, we got to talking and she was a Pinnacle. She told me she hated to wear her pin because people treated her differently. I told her she earned it, she should wear it with pride (as I sloshed my Cosmo all over the table). Everytime I saw her after that she always had nice things to say. Now, in the MDR we sat with a Mother-Daughter D+ team, oh they were a tool. Rudest people I have ever encountered anywhere.

Anyway loving your review. Now I want to sail on the big ships!

Laurie

I dont think the original concept for Coastal Kitchen was for folks to eat all their meals up there. Suite guests or Pinnacle. It just evolved into this. Looking forward to our first time on Harmony. I'll try and give my opinion next week. Please weigh in if you have the time.

As mentioned earlier, I've done Oasis a half dozen times with 50+ Pinnacle aboard, and service did not seem to suffer.

FWIW, we generally pay 3 grand for 2 folks in a JS. 5 grand for 4 is a cheaper per head price. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I dont think the original concept for Coastal Kitchen was for folks to eat all their meals up there. Suite guests or Pinnacle. It just evolved into this. Looking forward to our first time on Harmony. I'll try and give my opinion next week. Please weigh in if you have the time.

As mentioned earlier, I've done Oasis a half dozen times with 50+ Pinnacle aboard, and service did not seem to suffer.

FWIW, we generally pay 3 grand for 2 folks in a JS. 5 grand for 4 is a cheaper per head price. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

John, I swear we’ve never experienced this before. We’re diamond. We’ve been around.

I have been enjoying your review! Can you do me a HUGE favour? I am staying in Crown Loft 17064 on the Symphony in November. It is right beside the Suite Lounge. If you get the chance, can you take a photo outside the room? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the layout of the hall (ie is there a 2nd entrance to the Suite lounge right outside my room). Thank you in advance!

Was there any problems having the kids in the lounge? We are sailing in a GS in December with our 7 & 8 year old and was wondering if they would be welcome.

None at all except a few looks from some of the pinnacles. The staff loved them. It is a beautiful ship. Your kids will love the ship as will you.

The kids have done well with the cabin and cruise? I like the divider wall better in this version of the GS, compared to other ships.

Andrew, they loved it. So would Owen. Save the money from the Star Loft which we almost did and happy we didn’t.

I have been enjoying your review! Can you do me a HUGE favour? I am staying in Crown Loft 17064 on the Symphony in November. It is right beside the Suite Lounge. If you get the chance, can you take a photo outside the room? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the layout of the hall (ie is there a 2nd entrance to the Suite lounge right outside my room). Thank you in advance!

4410344dace28995b79ce715e507f607.jpg560599432888f30c7c4ae5ebcf76b2d8.jpg

Just for you! Hallway to SL next to the door and the door.