LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

Doing a B2B October 6th and 13th in a GS....because #1 Wanted to do Harmony (we are small to medium size ship folk) and #2, 7 days isn't long enough for me to unwind.... Concerned about crowding in the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen, which were two reasons we upgraded from a junior suite. Not buying the drink package we were going to take advantage of the "cocktail hour(s)" in the suite lounge. Now I wonder..

DougMat, do you get free drinks during cocktail hour for being in a junior suite? I didn’t when I was in a junior suite.

Andy, great review too bad you have had hiccups along the way but despite all it seems you are having a good time.

Enjoying your review and pcs.

Thanks

6 servers and 1 runner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the hostess and the CK manager helping with drinks, etc..?

Also, was formal night very formal. Referring to guest support of the suggested dress code.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Also, was formal night very formal. Referring to guest support of the suggested dress code.

Most men wearing sport coats. But generally more casual. I’m typing this from Barefoot Beach.

I must say being that I am fairly new to Royal and only dream about the ability to afford a suite - reading this thread really makes me glad that I can't afford them. The overall rudeness and nasty remarks on this thread are unbelievable. Just the entire attitude of some is just utterly crazy. So glad I am in my lowly little balcony. I truly are grateful just for the ability to cruise in the first place even if just in an inside cabin. Some of the complaints I read just seem so utterly trivial. But then again I guess if you pay an outrageous price you are also entitled to outrageous behavior????

I do sure hope our first big cruise with Royal goes splendidly.

It was 50/50 on Formal night. The best dressed was a young Suite family with two young boys. I would say 4 and 6. They boys and father were are dressed up in like tuxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I must say being that I am fairly new to Royal and only dream about the ability to afford a suite - reading this thread really makes me glad that I can't afford them. The overall rudeness and nasty remarks on this thread are unbelievable. Just the entire attitude of some is just utterly crazy. So glad I am in my lowly little balcony. I truly are grateful just for the ability to cruise in the first place even if just in an inside cabin. Some of the complaints I read just seem so utterly trivial. But then again I guess if you pay an outrageous price you are also entitled to outrageous behavior????

I do sure hope our first big cruise with Royal goes splendidly.

You’ll have a wonderful time. HOS is a gorgeous ship and the MDR is great! Like you, I am just so grateful that we have the means to cruise...I actually like inside cabins (for the complete darkness), but my DH insists on OVB or JS...so since he works so hard, I give in:)

Happy cruising everyone!:ship::ship::cool::cool:

DougMat, do you get free drinks during cocktail hour for being in a junior suite? I didn’t when I was in a junior suite.

Andy, great review too bad you have had hiccups along the way but despite all it seems you are having a good time.

Enjoying your review and pcs.

Thanks

You don't get the cocktail hour(s) in a junior suite

Can you get an overall picture of the Bungalow area at Columbus cove. I have one of those reserved and would like to get an idea of the area that these are located.?

If not enjoy the rest of your cruise!

I would have happily done so but just saw this now onboard the ship. Sorry.