New credit card

george35

I am leaving on the SEASIDE OCT. 27th, cruise is all paid for but my credit card that I used to for the cruise has been compromised & I was issued a new credit card. I tried calling MSC but you know how that goes, I want to give them my new card number, can I do it once I get on the ship?? It was compromissed AFTER the cruise was paid for.

george35

This was a great question. I know some hotels require that you present the card you used when booking the room.

My card was also compromised recently and I was issued a new card. So what I did was I cut the corner off of my card and kept it in my wallet therefore I could show that that was my card with my ID but I can no longer use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am leaving on the SEASIDE OCT. 27th, cruise is all paid for but my credit card that I used to for the cruise has been compromised & I was issued a new credit card. I tried calling MSC but you know how that goes, I want to give them my new card number, can I do it once I get on the ship?? It was compromissed AFTER the cruise was paid for.

george35

You sure can.

This was a great question. I know some hotels require that you present the card you used when booking the room.

It's irrelevant on an MSC ship what card you paid with as you can register any card onboard - it doesn't even have to be belonging to the person that paid for the cruise. The second occupant of the cabin can use their's (especially if they want to accumulate the points for onboard spend as they are allocated to the person who pays the onboard account).