Ncl fall flash sale you are joking right??????

takeadip

Lets hope they will continue to surprise us here and there with the very special promos.

There was a Tax-Free sale in mid April (tax-time!) of this year for certain ships and certain sailings. I was excited to be able to book the Encore for early 2020 as well as a May Breakaway with that promo. It also included two other promos for my balconies.

Very excited to catch this promo for two bookings :cool:

So on their site it says FALL FLASH SALE...silly me thought it was a new and exciting sale to look into...WRONG just repackaged existing sale that they have had AND KEEP EXTENDING for the last 7 months...what a joke...CMON NCL stop being so lazy and have your marketing department do research and get us EXCITED with NEW PROMOS...if the promos never really expire...than they are not promos!!!!

how bout DSC free or TAX FREE SAILINGS again????

every week its the same boring stuff...

Tax free normally runs in April (for some reason ;p).

Might want to check out the Carnival Board/Thread

"Just a rant------------" by angeleyez

She puts things in perspective!

So love this persons outlook on life. It is a great reminder how fortunate we all are to be able to take a cruise/vacation. Thanks for sharing it

So love this persons outlook on life. It is a great reminder how fortunate we all are to be able to take a cruise/vacation. Thanks for sharing it

So true with all the complaining about no straws, lines too long at buffet, venues to small, etc. it puts things in perspective.

I too am satisfied with the "same-old" perks that have been offered for a couple of years and don't want them to change. They help us avoid bar sticker shock at the end of a cruise and the dining package plus Platinum + meals means that we get at least 5 quality dinners on a 7-day cruise. I don't care if NCL markets them as 'fall blowouts' or the 'most amazing perks in the history of cruising,' I don't want them to change.

Ok I read it. Thanks for posting. Just curious...why are certain letters and words throughout that thread in the color red? I though it was just the OP but the responses had it as well.

The red letters are replications from the title 'Just a rant'. I think repliers are just playing along. (I wondered too, but that is the best explanation I could come up with).

That is not the reason. If you look closely at the posted URL, it has this text at the end: "&highlight=just+a+rant". I suspect what happened was the person who posted that link first did a search on "just a rant", the search gave him a URL to the post, and he then shared to this thread the URL from his search.

If you ever do a search, you might notice that the terms you searched on are highlighted in the posts found by the search.

I too am satisfied with the "same-old" perks that have been offered for a couple of years and don't want them to change. They help us avoid bar sticker shock at the end of a cruise and the dining package plus Platinum + meals means that we get at least 5 quality dinners on a 7-day cruise. I don't care if NCL markets them as 'fall blowouts' or the 'most amazing perks in the history of cruising,' I don't want them to change.

I completely get that we all love the SAME OLD PERKS...my point is...just have NCL give (include) them with the price and sell the cruise as an all inclusive...a real all inclusive...without all the extra UP charges for the things you didnt pick as a freebie..lets get NCL to pioneer the true all inclusive sale...if in fact the promos are going to go on for infinity..