Does my cabin mate get the same elite perks?

billy10

He is only elite because he is sharing my cabin

Okay if I remember correctly he will be invited to the social hour and the captains club breakfast. He won't receive the coupons you do for additional benefits.

Haven't seen coupons for quite some time. They now load your perks on your Seapass card. Only the person who earned the loyalty status will have the benefits loaded; however, a passenger staying in the same cabin will be entitled to attend the Elite Hour, Elite breakfast, Captain's Club Party. If Zenith, they will also be allowed to use Michael's Club.

Every member except for the preview level of the Captains Club gets a free scoop of Gelato. After 2 points or the first cruise the Preview level becomes Classic.

Only the Elite member gets the benefits. The other person in the cabin can attend the events with the member. If coupons are not distributed for the HH than they can enter the lounge with the member and get unlimited drinks. If coupons are used they can enter the lounge for the appetizers but would have to pay for drinks unless they have a drink pack.

They can mix their laundry in with yours.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

"If coupons are used they can enter the lounge for the appetizers but would have to pay for drinks unless they have a drink pack."

I don't think that's right -- haven't had this exact situation personally but I believe that I did ask this question on board and the answer was, since the non-Elite roommate would have been invited to the lounge (pre-coupons or SeaPass loading) they will also get the same three drinks loaded on their SeaPass card (post-coupons/SeaPass loading)

Can anyone who has sailed with a non-Elite roommate in a situation with either the coupons or the loaded card let us know how it was handled?

Every member except for the preview level of the Captains Club gets a free scoop of Gelato. After 2 points or the first cruise the Preview level becomes Classic.

Only the Elite member gets the benefits. The other person in the cabin can attend the events with the member. If coupons are not distributed for the HH than they can enter the lounge with the member and get unlimited drinks. If coupons are used they can enter the lounge for the appetizers but would have to pay for drinks unless they have a drink pack.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Interesting . I have been wondering about this when drinks are loaded on the cards. My daughter cruised with me once and got the unlimited drinks

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Me again.. just called Captains Club and she went off to ask about drinks on the card and came back to say that the cabin mate will get them as well