Any Updates On Which Ships Have New Cakes on Lido

sc4125

I haven't seen any recent comments concerning which ships have the new 7 layer cakes during Lido lunch

I'll be on the Glory in a few weeks, and just wondering if they have made their way there.

So far, I've only heard that they were on the Vista and Magic.

We just returned home Sunday from the Breeze, and new desserts were served every day for lunch in the Lido. YUM. The last day at sea (day 14) was Chocolate Extravaganza Day.

Keep hearing how good the new cakes are would hope the choc extravaganza would also get better

Keep hearing how good the new cakes are would hope the choc extravaganza would also get better
Nope, at least not on the Conquest (two weeks ago). Same old same old. I'm always amazed at how few of the items are chocolate. Didn't notice any seven layers cakes on Lido either, though there were a few desserts that were really good, like the Boston cream cake and the white chocolate cake. I also enjoyed the bread puddings each evening, at least I assume it was available each evening, as it was available every evening we ate there.

Just off the Glory this past Saturday and they do not have the cakes yet

Oh well, don't suppose that will change within the 2 weeks I have left before cruising. At least I won't have to worry about extra weight gain (lol).

Very excited to hear they are on the Paradise. I will probably be sailing on her in the next few months (again). My niece doesn't like any cruise over 5 days, and living within 30 minutes of Tampa, we plan to be on the Paradise at least once a year.

Also glad to hear they are on the Breeze - love that ship & so happy that she will now be in Pt. Canaveral. No doubt will be sailing on her again at least once a year as long as she's in Pt. Canaveral - great port!!

I haven't seen any recent comments concerning which ships have the new 7 layer cakes during Lido lunch

I'll be on the Glory in a few weeks, and just wondering if they have made their way there.

So far, I've only heard that they were on the Vista and Magic.

The Dream had them when I sailed last week