Oasis of the Seas Dining

Johnkut

I need help.Does anyone know who I can contact to get a group sitting for Dining? There are 4 couples going on the Oasis of the Seas in February and we all used a different travel agent. I called RCCL to get us to sit together for dining, but since we used different agents, he couldn't do it. We all have the same my dining time, but not together. So I would like to e-mail whoever is in charge of dining on the Oasis. Thanks

I need help.Does anyone know who I can contact to get a group sitting for Dining? There are 4 couples going on the Oasis of the Seas in February and we all used a different travel agent. I called RCCL to get us to sit together for dining, but since we used different agents, he couldn't do it. We all have the same my dining time, but not together. So I would like to e-mail whoever is in charge of dining on the Oasis. Thanks

Get the booking #'s for the other couples, call back and have them link you and your seating will be together. Your ta can do this also

Get the booking #'s for the other couples, call back and have them link you and your seating will be together. Your ta can do this also

When using " My time dining ", they do not link reservations. You show up together and get seated together.

If you are on My Time Dining (which is the flexible dining option) then all of you have to show up at the same time to be seated together. However, if you are on the traditional dining (which is not called my dining time nor My Time Dining) then you need the booking numbers for all four couples and have the travel agent agent call Royal Caribbean and link the four couples for dining.

When using " My time dining ", they do not link reservations. You show up together and get seated together.

Exactly.

For example, I can sign up for MTD. I go on my cruise. I meet five lovely people at the Schooner Bar, where we bond over how bad "Sweet Caroline" is. The next night, we go to the dining room at 7:15 and say to the host/ess, "Table for six, please."

It's that simple.

:D