Cruise Critic Changing

jo-b

I'm finding it difficult to quickly go back to the lists of posts at the point that I was up to! I don't want to have to scroll all the way down from the top of the azamara posts every time and using the back button becomes laborious if the posts are more than a few pages long. Anyone figured out a solution? So far functionality nowhere near as good as the app although  it does look nice and seems simple to upload photos.

46 minutes ago, QueenP said:

I'm finding it difficult to quickly go back to the lists of posts at the point that I was up to! I don't want to have to scroll all the way down from the top of the azamara posts every time and using the back button becomes laborious if the posts are more than a few pages long. Anyone figured out a solution? So far functionality nowhere near as good as the app although  it does look nice and seems simple to upload photos.

The way I'm doing this is to click on "Go to Topic Listing" at the bottom left of the page, under the last post on the thread you're reading. It has a back arrow, pointing left, next to it. It brings up the list of most recent threads. As with the old version, anything you haven't read yet will still be bold.

What I'm missing so far are:
- the "Back to Top" button that used to be in right hand margin
- the "First Unread" link at the top
- how to edit while still in the preview mode

If anyone has found these, please post 🙂

2 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

The way I'm doing this is to click on "Go to Topic Listing" at the bottom left of the page, under the last post on the thread you're reading. It has a back arrow, pointing left, next to it. It brings up the list of most recent threads. As with the old version, anything you haven't read yet will still be bold.

What I'm missing so far are:
- the "Back to Top" button that used to be in right hand margin
- the "First Unread" link at the top
- how to edit while still in the preview mode

If anyone has found these, please post 🙂

The 'go to topic' listing takes you back to the very top of the page and you have to scroll all the way back down to where you were before. On the app, the back arrow took you to where you were before you went into the thread, which is much more useful!

14 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Where do I find the dropdown size menu?  🙂 LuAnn

LuAnn, it WAS over on the right of the toolbar, after the choose color icon. I say WAS as it is not there as I post this and nor is the color icon. Ho hum.
A work in progress....

Norris (in black)

8 hours ago, Bimmer09 said:

LuAnn, it WAS over on the right of the toolbar, after the choose color icon. I say WAS as it is not there as I post this and nor is the color icon. Ho hum.
A work in progress....

Norris (in black)

Norris...can you let me know where it is when you find it please??? 🙂  LuAnn

2 hours ago, Leo_On_Geo said:

In Chrome browser I kept getting a "403 error", but when I switched over to Safari and I can see everything.

The problem for me seems to be Chrome browser on Mac, I can find the role calls fine, but can only  access  one page and any request to go to more pages is met with the '403 error".

In Safari I have no problems accessing the role calls and seeing all the past posts.  Hope this will be fixed at some point, but for now I will switch to Safari to access Cruise Critic.