Best App for Journaling?

Aruba76

When we cruise, each night I dictate a journal of our day's activities in the voice memo on my iPhone. When we get home, I transcribe my voice memos to text. It is a tedious process, and as we are getting ready for our next cruise, I am wondering if anyone has a better way to accomplish this. Are there any travel journal apps that you use and like?

Also, what method do you use to upload pictures at the end of each day? I take pictures on my iPhone, and my husband uses a Canon, so we have lots of pictures. Any suggestions will be very welcomed. Thank you.

When we cruise, each night I dictate a journal of our day's activities in the voice memo on my iPhone. When we get home, I transcribe my voice memos to text. It is a tedious process, and as we are getting ready for our next cruise, I am wondering if anyone has a better way to accomplish this. Are there any travel journal apps that you use and like?

Also, what method do you use to upload pictures at the end of each day? I take pictures on my iPhone, and my husband uses a Canon, so we have lots of pictures. Any suggestions will be very welcomed. Thank you.

You can download an App on iTunes called WORD and can do journals on there

I also purchased a BOLT that plugs into my iPhone which I can download photos onto. It has a USB on the other side which your on can plug into a computer

I used an ap called TripIt on my last 3-week Mediterranean cruise. You can post pictures and text right from your phone. I have an iPhone 7+ which takes great pictures, and I just leave my big cameras at home now. If you use this ap, you can notify your friends in advance and they can follow your trip without notifying the world that you are not home which would be the case were you to post on FaceBook.