Azamara Pursuit Roll Call

22 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

I want to respond to someone on my roll call that I made their reservation for Patagonia shore excursion but can't. Hopefully they'll see this post and recognize my screen name. 

Do not use the "Find Your XXX Roll Call" link (the one with the gold star in front of it).  It doesn't work.

You must manually find your Roll Call via the main cruise forum page and click on the link there.

6 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Do not use the "Find Your XXX Roll Call" link (the one with the gold star in front of it).  It doesn't work.

You must manually find your Roll Call via the main cruise forum page and click on the link there.

I tried and it says it's under construction. This new format isn't to my liking at all. 

2 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

I tried and it says it's under construction. This new format isn't to my liking at all. 

This isn't the new way of doing it.  The old way is under construction; the way that everyone liked, and it should be up and running soon.

If you are trying to find your RC, let me know and I'll try to find it and link you to it.  Once you have the link, you are good to go until CC gets the "Find Your Roll Call" drop down menu back online.

2 minutes ago, Leplaga said:

Same problem. How do we get to Roll Call? It was simple before. Can someone please help us out with directions? Thank you, Leplaga / Teri

You cannot use the "Find Your XXX Roll Call" link (the one with the gold star in front of it).  That link is not working.

To locate your Roll Call, click on the "Forums" tab in the upper left.  Then scroll down to the Roll Calls forum, find the "(cruise line) Roll Calls" link there.

Then scroll down to find your specific ship, click on that link, and look through the threads there for your specific roll call (if there is one).  Be sure to look on the second (or even third) page, if you don't find it right away.

13 hours ago, Leplaga said:

Same problem. How do we get to Roll Call? It was simple before. Can someone please help us out with directions? Thank you, Leplaga / Teri

Did you find your roll call.  If you give me the Cruiseline, Ship Name, Departure Date and Departure port, I can try and find it.  A few days ago CC said they are working on getting the RC back to the the way it was.  You can still get to the Roll Call, but it is quite obvious that people are not finding their way.  Let me know if you need help.

35 minutes ago, AKJonesy said:

Did you find your roll call.  If you give me the Cruiseline, Ship Name, Departure Date and Departure port, I can try and find it.  A few days ago CC said they are working on getting the RC back to the the way it was.  You can still get to the Roll Call, but it is quite obvious that people are not finding their way.  Let me know if you need help.

Thank you for the offer, I found 2 roll calls for the same sailing Feb 8 2019. One was only 2 posters and the other was the lengthy one from before. Really confusing. 

1 minute ago, cruzsnooze said:

Thank you for the offer, I found 2 roll calls for the same sailing Feb 8 2019. One was only 2 posters and the other was the lengthy one from before. Really confusing. 

Were they different names?  It's possible two people created roll calls (not knowing about the other one).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 8:47 AM, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Were they different names?  It's possible two people created roll calls (not knowing about the other one).

There were 2 rolls calls and the mod combined them but the bad link is the prevalent one when you try to get to this roll call.

2 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

There were 2 rolls calls and the mod combined them but the bad link is the prevalent one when you try to get to this roll call.

Contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask them to change the link.  Be sure to include the URL for both and identify which one is the good one.