Luggage Tags for The Edge December 1

cruzemaven

34 minutes ago, cruzemaven said:

Does anyone know when they  will they be available to either print or order by mail?....we are now 45 days before sailing. Thanks

My check in section hasn't been opening the last 2 days so they may be entering the info now.  Or maybe another glitch. :classic_smile:

They should be available by sometime later today or tomorrow if you're currently 45 days out and reside in US of Canada. They may not be available to print until your E-docs are available (about 30 days prior) since the printed luggage tags are in the E-docs on the last page. I find that it's best to access the X website by opening an InPrivate (or Incognito) window with whatever browser you're using. If you're still having problems, call Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654 and they'll take care of it for you.

• 3 weeks later...

We're on the December 9th sailing and DH has been calling about luggage tags for the past few weeks. Each call seems to increase his frustration level with excuses he receives. A few minutes ago he was told to call back next week once edocs have been issued. Duh, I showed DH the cruise folder with the edocs that I printed over two weeks ago. So much for the integrity of those answering phones at Celebrity. Or has technology advanced further than the skill level of those who answer phones at Capt. Club? Elite + and not very happy.

Darcy

Darcy, I thought you said on the RC board that you printed the Sea Pass, but didn't bother with the docs.  Are you sure you have docs available? As far as I know, only one on our RC has received them.  That was by email. 

My reservation still shows that docs are not available.  Yet, I also printed my Sea Pass off weeks ago.  Luggage tags still "pending", as well.  Unless I see them first, in My Reservations on the Celebrity web site, my TA forwards the docs to me when Celebrity has sent to TA.