Subscription notifications

With the old software, if I subscribed to a thread I would receive a notification of a new post and then no more notifications for that thread until I did look at a Cruise Critic post.

Now I receive a notification of every new post even if I have not looked at any Cruise Critic post since the first notification. I really do not need twenty or more e-mail notifications of new posts if I have not had a change to look at even one post.

Where is there an option I can pick to just have that single notification (as in the past) for a thread instead of many notifications between visits to Cruise Critic?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

At least you are getting notifications.  When the new system went live, I stopped receiving any email notifications.....

Bob

Did you confirm the right email address is in your profile?

Also, who is your email provider (what's after the @ in your email address)?

It might be something specific to them. 

2 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Did you confirm the right email address is in your profile?

Also, who is your email provider (what's after the @ in your email address)?

It might be something specific to them. 

The email address is the same as with the old boards.  My provider is Roadrunner (Spectrum).

Bob

20 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

The email address is the same as with the old boards.  My provider is Roadrunner (Spectrum).

Bob

And is the email address that's in your profile correct?  Did you try to reenter it?

You might want to also try opening a case with Spectrum.  Tell them you are not getting emails from cruisecritic@invisioncloudcommunity.com.  They should be able to look at logs and see if it's making it to them. 

7 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

And is the email address that's in your profile correct?  Did you try to reenter it?

You might want to also try opening a case with Spectrum.  Tell them you are not getting emails from cruisecritic@invisioncloudcommunity.com.  They should be able to look at logs and see if it's making it to them. 

Okay, thank you for the information.  I’ll give it a shot...

Bob

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

@Woobstr112G I agree you may have to do this - add the above email address to your whitelist or okay sender list if you have that option in your email program.  And you have checked spam/junk I assume?