Making A Payment Online

GTO-Girl

I have always called Royal direct to make a payment because with their crazy website I wasn’t sure if I could trust paying online.

Did any of you have any problems?  And once you paid online were you able to get an updated invoice showing the new balance?

Thanks in advance!!

I've made several online payments so far and each time there is an updated invoice in my inbox within a few minutes. I don't expect there to be any trouble at final payment date but I do have the credit card statements and invoices to show that I did pay. (And with the new invoice each time I realized that we had been given early dining which we were waitlisted for.)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect a post from the long dead...

Obviously if I book online I will have the opportunity to make payments going forward, but what about others? I'm looking at booking a group of 4 of us mates in, each with their own C&A numbers. Will they be able to make payments themselves through their C&A logins, or will they have to send their cash to me to make the payments?

In the past I've used a travel agent, but circumstances have changed for the time being.

2 hours ago, Lifesaver1984 said:

Obviously if I book online I will have the opportunity to make payments going forward, but what about others? I'm looking at booking a group of 4 of us mates in, each with their own C&A numbers. Will they be able to make payments themselves through their C&A logins, or will they have to send their cash to me to make the payments?

In the past I've used a travel agent, but circumstances have changed for the time being.

You can all make a payment yourself at 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/make-a-payment

The other people in the cabin can pay what they want on that link. Just remember that the guest copy will only be sent to the email on file. If a guest copy is not sent automatically, you can send a pm to Royal on their official Facebook site 

6 hours ago, Lifesaver1984 said:

If you book directly on Royal's website, all the guests should be able to make their own payments via the website.