bathrobes for use in Balcony cabins

swimmingpool50

3 minutes ago, swimmingpool50 said:

Sailing with Princess first time in Australia and as wondering if they supply bathrobes

to use whilst on board or can you purchase them.

They will provide robes.  They have for sale also I think.

1 minute ago, WisCruiser2 said:

Robes are available for all. There's a place to request one when you do your check-in, or is it somewhere else in the Personalizer? Just know that they may not be available right away, as they are being washed 🙂

It is a selection on your Personalizer

my wife pre-writes a little card to Stewart, requesting the robes, wine glasses and fresh ice with each room check,

and throws a fiver in the envelope...hands it to him/her when we first meet

sidenote: we've only had one female steward and she was by far the worstest

4 minutes ago, voljeep said:

my wife pre-writes a little card to Stewart, requesting the robes, wine glasses and fresh ice with each room check,

We had that experience before but on Carnival.  One reason why we don't cruise Carnival.  We also request no turn down at night.  We like sitting on our balcony until bed time talking and enjoying the ocean.  Stewart seems to enjoy the night off and tell him he can have our chocolates.  We request the wine glasses.  DH uses the robe, I don't as they're too big and bulky, so DH gets mine.  We are easy to take care of.  Ever look into some cabins passing by?  Holy Moley, I feel sorry for Stewart having to clean around clothes on the floor, shoes strewn every where.  We have everything out of sight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

No idea why you felt the need to throw in that gem, but we've had female stewards before and some of them were the bestest.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, voljeep said:

Out of the 17 princess cruises we have taken, i have only had 1 female room attendant and that was back around 2001/2002

22 hours ago, elliair said:

We had that experience before but on Carnival.  One reason why we don't cruise Carnival.  We also request no turn down at night.  We like sitting on our balcony until bed time talking and enjoying the ocean.  Stewart seems to enjoy the night off and tell him he can have our chocolates.  We request the wine glasses.  DH uses the robe, I don't as they're too big and bulky, so DH gets mine.  We are easy to take care of.  Ever look into some cabins passing by?  Holy Moley, I feel sorry for Stewart having to clean around clothes on the floor, shoes strewn every where.  We have everything out of sight.

Seriously doubt that the steward's name was Stewart. 

Edited by skynight

12 minutes ago, skynight said:

Seriously doubt that the steward's name was Stewart. 

It's been a long running joke here on CC about "Stewart."  A newbie kept calling the "steward" "Stewart."  If you took Stewart as being serious, then there's seriously a lack of humor some where.  Ya know, it's like the muster drill but some newbie called it "mustard" drill.  It caught on here too as a joke.  So, if you see me saying "mustard" drill it's just making fun that's all. Sheesh!