Short Caribbean
Opening for sale, week commencing December 3rd 2018
Caribbean, Northeast America, Canada and Bermuda
Opening for sale, week commencing December 10th 2018
Rest of Europe
Opening for sale, week commencing December 17th 2018
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LEtue said:

I keep hoping to see actual itineraries so I guess we won't see them until they are released for sale?

There's some speculation on itineraries in the 2020-2021 thread, but yes, confirmed detailed itineraries won't be available till released for sale.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2550183-deployment-2020-21-booking-season-begins/?page=14&tab=comments#comment-56080252

Edited by Biker19

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

There's some speculation on itineraries in the 2020-2021 thread, but yes, confirmed detailed itineraries won't be available till released for sale.

Yes, I have been following that thread off and on.  For the itineraries being released the week of Nov 6 I was hoping to see something by now.   I like the way Princess does it and theirs have been posted and go on sale about the same time.....

29 minutes ago, LEtue said:

Yes, I have been following that thread off and on.  For the itineraries being released the week of Nov 6 I was hoping to see something by now.   I like the way Princess does it and theirs have been posted and go on sale about the same time.....

Consider yourself lucky, until last year you would have waited another 6 months when Royal usually released all dates. And Royal doesn't usually tell you cruises/sailings until released

Edited by ONECRUISER

Watch this space:

loyaltoyoualways.com

Click ‘deployment’ in the menu.

That’s where the release schedule is that I posted on the other thread (also shown above). They typically post the itineraries there a few days before they open.

Today, they posted the placeholder boxes there for each category...europe, caribbean, etc. Within a day or so, the gray boxes will light up with color and list each ship for the category. Click on a ship, you’ll see the itineraries and dates.

Sounds confusing, but you can take a look at the current year’s content and get a feel for it (click “2018-2019” or “2019-2020”).

14 hours ago, Secretlyfi said:

Watch this space:

loyaltoyoualways.com

Click ‘deployment’ in the menu.

That’s where the release schedule is that I posted on the other thread (also shown above). They typically post the itineraries there a few days before they open.

Today, they posted the placeholder boxes there for each category...europe, caribbean, etc. Within a day or so, the gray boxes will light up with color and list each ship for the category. Click on a ship, you’ll see the itineraries and dates.

Sounds confusing, but you can take a look at the current year’s content and get a feel for it (click “2018-2019” or “2019-2020”).

Thank you.  This is helpful :classic_smile: