Need Tech Help

opa&oma

Oh wow!  This is quite a change from the former version of CC.  It used to be possible to click on the number of the post in its upper right hand corner (this post should be #4) to bring up a page with only that numbered post.  So easy to print out the one page.  Too bad that capability no longer seems to be available.

Betsy  

Edited by BBsails
Clarification

8 hours ago, BBsails said:

Oh wow!  This is quite a change from the former version of CC.  It used to be possible to click on the number of the post in its upper right hand corner (this post should be #4) to bring up a page with only that numbered post.  So easy to print out the one page.  Too bad that capability no longer seems to be available.

Betsy  

If you're on a Windows PC, the "snipping tool" is great for snagging whatever is on your screen.  It does look like they're supposed to have the old functionality (click the number of the post and it is isolated in its own page), so maybe it's a feature they haven't gotten around to fixing in the new version?

Thanks 2Long.  I'm on a Mac and am familiar with taking a screen shot, which may be the same as "snipping" on a PC.  However, it seems to me to be more convenient to click the number of the post and print it or send myself an email to include in my relevant travel file.  Hoping that capability will return when the dust settles in the new version.

15 hours ago, BBsails said:

Betsy  

This was a convenient feature and I also used it periodically.  Hopefully this will return.