Your Top 3

4 minutes ago, joybook said:

Maybe I have to become a bit more flexible with my cruise lines. One tends to get stuck in a rut and I have (except for one cruise with the family) stayed with Princess, but if they can't deliver on my expectations maybe I need to look elsewhere. 

We mainly sail Princess, but have also sailed, or have cruises booked with P&O, Carnival, Cunard, Celebrity, NCL.

our method is to book an itinerary we like when trying a new line.

watching this HAL one closely, trying to work out time and $$$

21 hours ago, cruisin-m said:

I would say- 

1- Current food menus 

2- Photos onboard

3- Current bar menus

I feel a lot of people would love to see these to get a feel for what’s like if they are planning a cruise and also to get excited! No matter how much you search online all that you can ever find is from US based ships which is not relevant here or it is extremely out of date. 

I would support that, a bit of knowledge pre cruise or when considering booking one.

1 hour ago, joybook said:

Maybe I have to become a bit more flexible with my cruise lines. One tends to get stuck in a rut and I have (except for one cruise with the family) stayed with Princess, but if they can't deliver on my expectations maybe I need to look elsewhere. 

As they say 'Variety is the spice of life'. I think trying different lines is a good thing.

At the very least it may make you appreciate the things that Princess do that you may have taken for granted.

I would like to see more information on ports as prior poster mentioned.   i.e.  tendering,  the need for excursions or doing it on your own,  whether excursion should be booked with ship or on own due to distance and travelling around certain areas.     

On 11/9/2018 at 1:02 PM, NSWP said:

I would support that, a bit of knowledge pre cruise or when considering booking one.

On 11/8/2018 at 3:42 PM, cruisin-m said:

I would say- 

1- Current food menus 

2- Photos onboard

3- Current bar menus

I feel a lot of people would love to see these to get a feel for what’s like if they are planning a cruise and also to get excited! No matter how much you search online all that you can ever find is from US based ships which is not relevant here or it is extremely out of date. 

Totally agree. I love using the cruise-line App the First night to see what's on dinner the next night & so on.

Also would love feed-back on entertainment. Not the basic cruise line show. The comedians, Singers, magicians & bands that come-on to keep us passengers happy!!!

Thanks everyone for your great ideas. 

Someone mentioned repetitive threads on this board -- unfortunately I can't control that, as these threads are started by members/readers. But I will endeavour to supply the info you have suggested for features, news, reviews, ports, photos and menus on www.cruisecritic.com.au. Will also publish them in our weekly e-letter.

I'm onboard Majestic Princess from Auckland to Sydney (boarding tomorrow) so will start there!

Edited by CruiseCriticAUeditor

1 hour ago, CruiseCriticAUeditor said:

Thanks everyone for your great ideas. 

Someone mentioned repetitive threads on this board -- unfortunately I can't control that, as these threads are started by members/readers. But I will endeavour to supply the info you have suggested for features, news, reviews, ports, photos and menus on www.cruisecritic.com.au. Will also publish them in our weekly e-letter.

I'm onboard Majestic Princess from Auckland to Sydney (boarding tomorrow) so will start there!

Enjoy your cruise.