In-Stateroom Beverage Order Form

LADYFAYE

Haven’t seen that option for a few years now (no sure how long because we always asked that our mini fridge be emptied,).

. I agree check with your state room attendant or guest services when you get onboard,

• 7 months later...

Was on  Serenade June 2-9 out of Copenhagen and the order form to stock empty minibar fridge was in the room when we arrived.  Wish I had known this option was available and the prices as we lugged onboard some diet sodas and a few waters (we opted not to get a beverage package).  I didn't think the prices to stock were bad considering what we paid in Copenhagen to  purchase sodas and waters to take on the ship.   

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

On 11/8/2018 at 2:13 PM, orlandok said:

On Oasis two weeks ago the order forms were in the room right next to the breakfast hanger. 

Normal Oceanview cabin. 

Yes...on Vision approx a week ago and they were in our JS cabin also...Saw some hanging on cabin doors in the hallway. Way to overpriced and unnecessary for us.

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Yes...on Vision approx a week ago and they were in our JS cabin also...Saw some hanging on cabin doors in the hallway. Way to overpriced and unnecessary for us.

Though cheaper then by can or Bottle at the Bar. Been available 2yrs now on Brilliance, Serenade and assume all ships. Good choice those that want it

5 hours ago, henrid said:

Was on  Serenade June 2-9 out of Copenhagen and the order form to stock empty minibar fridge was in the room when we arrived.  Wish I had known this option was available and the prices as we lugged onboard some diet sodas and a few waters (we opted not to get a beverage package).  I didn't think the prices to stock were bad considering what we paid in Copenhagen to  purchase sodas and waters to take on the ship.   

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

THANK YOU! I'm planning a cruise on the Voyager of the Seas out of Sydney, Australia in 2021. I do hope this service is still available then, as it would save me the hassle of needing to buy cans to bring on board. I know to allow extra money in case of currency fluctuations or price rises.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 8:16 PM, henrid said:

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

We had this on our last cruise as well, makes a whole lot more sense than having a room service guy check every single room every day.  There's no more "well I didn't know the M&Ms were $14" and you get exactly what you want and it fits in the little fridge.