"Live" - 29 Nov - 15 Dec 2018 Panama Canal on Vision

PCWalton1

7 hours ago, clmcnm1987 said:

Hi, I just found out about your live cruise critic posts. I am wondering if Vision of the Seas has the Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine? I'm looking forward to going through all of your posts!

Sorry I have not noticed one but to be honest I have not been looking. 

8 hours ago, clmcnm1987 said:

Hi, I just found out about your live cruise critic posts. I am wondering if Vision of the Seas has the Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine? I'm looking forward to going through all of your posts!

No Coke Freestyle machine on Vision.

We are checked in to the Crowne Plaza Canal Street and got a room early. Last night Marie caught the cold I have had for 5 days so we are probably going to limit how much time we wander and explore. I will post any pictures from New Orleans after we get home. Probably Monday. Thanks for following along.

9 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

We are checked in to the Crowne Plaza Canal Street and got a room early. Last night Marie caught the cold I have had for 5 days so we are probably going to limit how much time we wander and explore. I will post any pictures from New Orleans after we get home. Probably Monday. Thanks for following along.

Hope you both feel better soon.   And thanks to you and the other cruise critic passengers who contributed commentary and pictures.   What a great cruise and itinerary.    

Safe travels home to each of you.  

Edited by BSocial
  • Like 1

Sorry I meant to stop back in here earlier. We spent the weekend in the hotel. Marie had a fever during the day on Saturday which finally broke towards the evening. We stayed in the hotel right up to check out 11 am on Sunday than spent Sunday afternoon in the airport and flew out 6 pm Sunday. We are both feeling marginally better, nothing I hate worse than a winter cold.

Thank you to all that followed along. Next trip is a week on Symphony starting January 19th. I do not plan to do a live report, the lack of a working app to post was a pain that I do not want to put up with during my Jan birthday cruise so I will just publish a report after we get back, Sorry, 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 11:15 AM, C2cruisin' said:

Hi Bill & Marie, we are following and on the cruise with you! Also on the Puerto Vallarta and Guatemala excursions! I’m packing like crazy today,  look forward to meeting you onboard!

On 11/27/2018 at 9:43 AM, PCWalton1 said:

Thanks for following along. 

For cabin we have an inside again. It worked fine for us last time and was in the budget as all the balconies were priced too high for the amount of time we would have spent on it. Last time on canal transit day I was all over the ship anyway. 

45984541642_dfb598b415_b.jpg

I agreed with you  when I cruised thru the canal in 2014 on the Legend of the Sea I was going from end to end, and side to side taking pictures and seeing everything I could.

Thanks for taking me along to revisit the area.  I will also  be reading your review since I will be on the Vision in Sept 2019 for a Med/Greek Isle cruise to celebrate my 70th birthday

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, PCWalton1 said:

Sorry I meant to stop back in here earlier. 

I was away for a few days, I just wanted to stop back in and say thanks for sharing another review , I hope to say thanks in person someday. 

• Like 1